version 05012014 is out

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Where Game Announcements are.
- Made by Feng, description edited by Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: version 05012014 is out

Postby Innti » Thu May 01, 2014 6:00 pm

Lol I need to port and I wouldn't actually make halo zombies just replicate the game mode. I made single player work and just working on fixes and such

Edit on work is I changed the guest names mode to pull from a huge list of game characters. Fixed chat, and controls. Put a CD time on Titan attacks.
Innti

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Thu May 01, 2014 6:50 pm

The accounts are broken for now.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Accelevi » Thu May 01, 2014 6:56 pm

Yes everyone can see that, besides a few miracles.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Noodler » Thu May 01, 2014 7:05 pm

Seems to me like pvp titans have a bigger hitbox on their attacks in the city.
In city you get flopped at napeheight, in the forest you're invincible.

This makes no sense at all, but these games have been really weird.
Noodler

Postby Lyve » Thu May 01, 2014 7:45 pm

Noodler wrote:Seems to me like pvp titans have a bigger hitbox on their attacks in the city.
In city you get flopped at napeheight, in the forest you're invincible.

This makes no sense at all, but these games have been really weird.

I'm guessing you were just unlucky, but what do I know, I must say I love the new "bouncy titan", it always gets me highscores and it's fun to kill.
I know he is not intentional but I like him and wish him to stay.
So far I love the update, thank you so much Feng, I only stopped playing because my arm hurted (I play with a mouse pad and my laptop's desk is to high), today I'm not sleeping either XD
Lyve

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu May 01, 2014 8:22 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:
Noodler wrote:
A7X Rogue Titan wrote:Yeah, but 10 minutes?! There's not enough time in a round for 10 minutes. It always ends up as either the Titan players wipe everyone out in a matter of 5 minutes or, not enough players are playing as Titans so humanity wins in less than 5 minutes. The only way for Eren to be useful now is to camp. And that's horrible.

Say you have Superman here
Give him a gun, then don't allow him to use it. Now Superman is completely useless. No, no he isn't.

No other character has a transformation, but they're just extremely useful for some reason?

Indeed.Besides most players don't even use the specials anyway.

Well Eren's special is the most important one. I'm not saying to change it back to how it was before. And it's not comparable with superman. It's more like, Give Superman Kryptonite in one hand and a gun in the other but he can't drop the kryptonite or use the gun for 10 minutes. I realize "most players don't even use the specials anyway" but then what's the point of having them there? I enjoyed using Eren's special. I don't even use it all the time, only when it's needed. Say, a large amount of aberrants spawned near a teammate, then it's Titan-time. But now it's like, a large amount of aberrants spawned near a teammate, oh well I can't do shit but I'll help and die trying. Even though I'm playing as the "hope of humanity" I'm useless. His special was supposed to be a tide changer. but now it's so bad it's not even worth playing as him... I don't understand why people don't use specials. It gets so boring just flying around kill after kill without any variety...
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby turtletots » Thu May 01, 2014 9:13 pm

When i play on forest 3 night, i re spawn but it still shows the "Press mouse right click to enter or press exit to exit spectator mode."
Also it seems that I get the "Your password activation key is already posted to your email, please check your email" But I check my email and there's nothing :I
turtletots

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Thu May 01, 2014 9:15 pm

The "Press mouse right click to enter or press exit to exit spectator mode." disappears after the next wave starts (tho I'm not sure)
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Titan Slayer » Thu May 01, 2014 9:23 pm

Ugh it's gonna take awhile to update AOTTG the facts thread. I saw a guy logged on in game. Anyone know how to do that?
Titan Slayer

Postby Ghosthunter » Thu May 01, 2014 9:24 pm

Titan Slayer wrote:Ugh it's gonna take awhile to update AOTTG the facts thread. I saw a guy logged on in game. Anyone know how to do that?

He probably didn't have a forum account.
Ghosthunter

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements and Change Log