Is there a list of multiplayer commands somewhere?

Place to put all your questions, place to get the answers. 【・ヘ・?】This can have both forum-related questions and game-related questions.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Is there a list of multiplayer commands somewhere?

Postby Krucification » Thu May 01, 2014 5:23 pm

I've only recently started playing multiplayer, so this may be a dumb question, but for some reason when a round restarts I'm still stuck in spectator mode. I'm not sure if this is what is supposed to happen or if I have to press something to switch join a team or what. I've looked over the forums and couldn't seem to find a list of commands that you could do in multiplayer, I'm not even sure if there is more commands in multiplayer other than the chat function. -_-
Krucification

Re: Is there a list of multiplayer commands somewhere?

Postby Pentakill » Fri May 02, 2014 5:30 am

So far there aren't any multiplayer commands available for the browser multiplayer version. I assume you posted this when you were playing on the previous version. What you described happens when the host started the game already and you try to join afterwards. As a result , you get the spectator view. If you are talking bout the new version , then its pretty self explanatory. Just press 1 and you choose solider or titan and then you have to wait for a new wave to begin or you can spectate the game with the new spectator mode.(finally a legit spectator mode where you can move around the camera). I actually miss the lobbies but anyways as again no commands so far for browser mulitplayer version :/ .
I hope I could answer your question if not you can call me an Pentafail for the rest of my life.
Pentakill

Re: Is there a list of multiplayer commands somewhere?

Postby Krucification » Fri May 02, 2014 4:33 pm

Pentakill wrote:So far there aren't any multiplayer commands available for the browser multiplayer version. I assume you posted this when you were playing on the previous version. What you described happens when the host started the game already and you try to join afterwards. As a result , you get the spectator view. If you are talking bout the new version , then its pretty self explanatory. Just press 1 and you choose solider or titan and then you have to wait for a new wave to begin or you can spectate the game with the new spectator mode.(finally a legit spectator mode where you can move around the camera). I actually miss the lobbies but anyways as again no commands so far for browser mulitplayer version :/ .
I hope I could answer your question if not you can call me an Pentafail for the rest of my life.

Thanks for the info, I thought it was just me XD.
Krucification

Return to Help Section