The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby CGJashua » Sun May 04, 2014 7:52 am

Ralph20 wrote:Because we aren't the developer. Although this brings up the topic of third party development tools, like a map maker. Now that would be an awesome feature.

He should hire people to help him xD even for free, who wouldn't like to help doing that stuff?
CGJashua

Postby BSC » Sun May 04, 2014 7:56 am

CGJashua wrote:
Ralph20 wrote:Because we aren't the developer. Although this brings up the topic of third party development tools, like a map maker. Now that would be an awesome feature.

He should hire people to help him xD even for free, who wouldn't like to help doing that stuff?

In the past people have offered help to him before, but Feng wants to work on this himself and his partner Jiang. Only recently were a group of people selected to contribute fixes to the game though I guess that's progress in terms of working with the community.
BSC

Postby NOKIA » Sun May 04, 2014 8:00 am

It seems that NIGHT mode is for enjoying the atmosphere!

When I noticed I'm usually assassinated by Crawler Titan or Abnormal Titan in Night mode :|

and ,I think Dawn mode is for reproducing "Trost Recapture Mission" at the Original.
that is, I will be sure to choose it if Feng add "Trost" at this version :D
NOKIA

Postby ImagineBreaker » Sun May 04, 2014 9:12 am

Stygian wrote:How do you change your password, here in the forums? I've reset it for 3 times now.

In the game.Its in the game.Open the game and you'll find it.
ImagineBreaker

Postby Syrius » Sun May 04, 2014 9:14 am

Is it just me or does the starting screen seem a bit .. weird? Like I've got no problems with keeping this style but I feel like the older version was better. This one seems alot more happier and cheerful than the original concept of a distopian world where titans are eating you grotesquely with no purpose . _. , but eh maybe I just needa get used to things
Syrius

Postby Ralph20 » Sun May 04, 2014 9:14 am

I completely agree with you Syrius
Ralph20

Postby facepalmlegend » Sun May 04, 2014 9:45 am

dabestblade wrote:does anyone recommend a good starting guild?

i was actually looking for a guild for when i get my account working, it would be helpful.
facepalmlegend

Postby Haiyato » Sun May 04, 2014 9:49 am

Stygian wrote:What's the easiest way to kill a titan? And what is the best camera type to use, or the one you prefer and why?

for me the easiest way to kill a titan is the "death from above". here you can see different techniques. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6663. I rlly dont know what the best camera type is but im using TPS. Just try yourself :)
Haiyato

Postby Syrius » Sun May 04, 2014 9:56 am

Stygian wrote:What's the easiest way to kill a titan? And what is the best camera type to use, or the one you prefer and why?

Reeling around in the forest until I get a good enough angle and speed to claim the kill. And pretty much everyone uses tps, real easy. I also prefer to untick camera tilting, that kinda disorientates my maneuvering
Syrius

Postby ImagineBreaker » Sun May 04, 2014 10:09 am

Syrius wrote:

Reeling around in the forest until I get a good enough angle and speed to claim the kill. And pretty much everyone uses tps, real easy. I also prefer to untick camera tilting, that kinda disorientates my maneuvering

I don't really see what the Camera tilting does ? What difference does it make anyway ?
ImagineBreaker

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area