Login update ?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Login update ?

Postby Innti » Fri May 02, 2014 9:57 pm

People that don't have forum accounts can.
Innti
 

 

Re: Login update ?

Postby Liduso » Fri May 02, 2014 9:59 pm

Innti wrote:People that don't have forum accounts can.


I'm not quite following what you're saying. I have a forum account, as you can probably see, but can I use it to log into the game? It told me that it already sent me an activation email, when I don't have any, nor are there any in spam, trash, or anything of the sort.

Halp ;~;.
Liduso
 

Re: Login update ?

Postby Hermit » Sat May 03, 2014 10:03 am

Liduso wrote:
Innti wrote:People that don't have forum accounts can.


I'm not quite following what you're saying. I have a forum account, as you can probably see, but can I use it to log into the game? It told me that it already sent me an activation email, when I don't have any, nor are there any in spam, trash, or anything of the sort.

Halp ;~;.

the reason why most of us haven't received our activation emails is that the server is currently entertaining A LOT of requests, so it seems that you need to wait a little longer until we receive yours... especially those who just registered their accounts... it would surely take a LONG time before we receive ours.
Hermit
 

Re: Login update ?

Postby Innti » Sun May 04, 2014 12:19 am

Hermit wrote:
Liduso wrote:
Innti wrote:People that don't have forum accounts can.


I'm not quite following what you're saying. I have a forum account, as you can probably see, but can I use it to log into the game? It told me that it already sent me an activation email, when I don't have any, nor are there any in spam, trash, or anything of the sort.

Halp ;~;.

the reason why most of us haven't received our activation emails is that the server is currently entertaining A LOT of requests, so it seems that you need to wait a little longer until we receive yours... especially those who just registered their accounts... it would surely take a LONG time before we receive ours.

Incorrect. Anyone that has a forum account needs to do a forget password. But as I have looked at that code there is an error that makes the forgot password do nothing. It's not overcrowded. You'll literally never get it if feng doesn't fix the bug. The reason some are getting it is because they aren't part of the forums therefore they have to register.

PS. Register to the game not the forums
Innti
 

Re: Login update ?

Postby Nurolight » Sun May 04, 2014 3:05 am

I was thinking (and this is up for debate) that the username listings get a clean wipe when they are fixed. Gives people a chance to register with the name they want without signing up multiple times with different names. Plus it will clear off names of those people who only appeared for the first day and won't bother coming back for a while that registered any name they could with the hope it'd work. At least then people can register the names they wanted, without need for double/triple registering.
Nurolight
 

Re: Login update ?

Postby Celtic » Sun May 04, 2014 4:10 am

Nurolight wrote:I was thinking (and this is up for debate) that the username listings get a clean wipe when they are fixed. Gives people a chance to register with the name they want without signing up multiple times with different names. Plus it will clear off names of those people who only appeared for the first day and won't bother coming back for a while that registered any name they could with the hope it'd work. At least then people can register the names they wanted, without need for double/triple registering.


I agree. Anything that happens to get through a system as compromised as this shouldn't be regarded as legitimate, especially since this is a half-update.
Celtic
 

Re: Login update ?

Postby Noodler » Sun May 04, 2014 8:04 am

Innti wrote:Incorrect. Anyone that has a forum account needs to do a forget password. But as I have looked at that code there is an error that makes the forgot password do nothing. It's not overcrowded. You'll literally never get it if feng doesn't fix the bug. The reason some are getting it is because they aren't part of the forums therefore they have to register.

PS. Register to the game not the forums

Did I misunderstand, or can you get an account by registering without your forum account?
Noodler
 

Re: Login update ?

Postby Peanuts » Sun May 04, 2014 8:06 am

Innti wrote:Incorrect. Anyone that has a forum account needs to do a forget password. But as I have looked at that code there is an error that makes the forgot password do nothing. It's not overcrowded. You'll literally never get it if feng doesn't fix the bug. The reason some are getting it is because they aren't part of the forums therefore they have to register.

PS. Register to the game not the forums


Does that mean we wasted 3 days waiting for nothing? :lol:

So, we need to register with the game?

I realised that just by getting the msg "the code has been sent to your email" WILL NOT send it
You have to have the message that "the code has been sent to blah@mail.com" to be able to get it

Is this the bug you were mentioning Innti?
Peanuts
 

Re: Login update ?

Postby Accelevi » Sun May 04, 2014 3:32 pm

There is nothing that will send the code.
Even if there was absolutely no clog, you could try for eternity without success.

And non-forum users can use whatever they want for email and password, but it won't have reserved any email/username for them.
And they'd be subject to the clog as well.
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Re: Login update ?

Postby Kami-Sama » Sun May 04, 2014 5:01 pm

well i just did the forget password thing for my forum email on the game and a few days later i checked my inbox and it let me set a new password for the game. now i can log in as Kami-Sama. too bad someone that doesnt even play this game anymore have the name Kami...
Kami-Sama
 

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests