The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby MFxEagle » Sun May 04, 2014 6:59 pm

CGJashua wrote:anyone knows what does the Mouse Scroll do in-game? O.o

When hooked, scrolling down reels you in, scrolling up reels you out. Timing your scroll down and and using gas correctly allows you to do an instantaneous reel and get lots of speed. a lot of pros use this to zip back and forth across the map and get crazy high speed kills.
MFxEagle
 

 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby CGJashua » Sun May 04, 2014 7:01 pm

MFxEagle wrote:
CGJashua wrote:anyone knows what does the Mouse Scroll do in-game? O.o

When hooked, scrolling down reels you in, scrolling up reels you out. Timing your scroll down and and using gas correctly allows you to do an instantaneous reel and get lots of speed. a lot of pros use this to zip back and forth across the map and get crazy high speed kills.

damn man .-. that sucks, I'm playing with a Tablet besides a mouse
CGJashua
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby MFxEagle » Sun May 04, 2014 7:03 pm

photono wrote:so your telling me when you first started playing you would be able to kill a player titan, I'm speaking for the brand spanking new guys. I've seen them complain on the Facebook page.

Oh sorry, I'm not a new player. I see where you're coming from but I stand by what I said about Jean. I think you should direct your attention at the player titans themselves being overpowered rather than trying to give certain characters an unfair advantage.
MFxEagle
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby Songbird » Sun May 04, 2014 7:05 pm

CGJashua wrote:anyone knows what does the Mouse Scroll do in-game? O.o


It's a reeling feature for the 3DMG. If you peruse around the forums a bit, you'll definitely find some useful information about how-to's and such. (:
Songbird
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby Desu » Sun May 04, 2014 7:08 pm

I feel like the 3DMG is different now, I can't get the same score as before =/
Desu
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby photono » Sun May 04, 2014 7:11 pm

MFxEagle wrote:
photono wrote:so your telling me when you first started playing you would be able to kill a player titan, I'm speaking for the brand spanking new guys. I've seen them complain on the Facebook page.

Oh sorry, I'm not a new player. I see where you're coming from but I stand by what I said about Jean. I think you should direct your attention at the player titans themselves being overpowered rather than trying to give certain characters an unfair advantage.
not saying overpower him or anything, i'm in the army and have been away for a min, i hear they are OP and he was changed and all i suggest is that he be restored to his former self. i play as jean btw. its amazing where this game is going though remember where it started and now look, wow man
Image
User avatar
photono
Amateur
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 4:37 pm

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby MFxEagle » Sun May 04, 2014 7:19 pm

photono wrote:
MFxEagle wrote:
photono wrote:so your telling me when you first started playing you would be able to kill a player titan, I'm speaking for the brand spanking new guys. I've seen them complain on the Facebook page.

Oh sorry, I'm not a new player. I see where you're coming from but I stand by what I said about Jean. I think you should direct your attention at the player titans themselves being overpowered rather than trying to give certain characters an unfair advantage.
not saying overpower him or anything, i'm in the army and have been away for a min, i hear they are OP and he was changed and all i suggest is that he be restored to his former self. i play as jean btw. its amazing where this game is going though remember where it started and now look, wow man

His former self was overpowered was overpowered though, which was my whole point. But yeah I agree, this game is looking amazing and I'm excited to see where it goes.
MFxEagle
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby Ollie » Sun May 04, 2014 8:54 pm

Eren's titan from IG is amazing :D
Ollie
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby Endogenesis » Sun May 04, 2014 9:01 pm

Ollie wrote:Eren's titan from IG is amazing :D

Yeah, but...
Most of the players tend to just sit on trees untill they can use the special again, and that really bothers me a lot.
Plus, Eren users usually get all of the aggro, and that means that things like Air equator and stuff like that will fail if someone transforms while you're performing them.
Eren users also tend to kill the titans you're killing...and you can't do anything about it, because they can push you away with those punches
Okay, I'll stop :D
Endogenesis
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby Pendragon » Sun May 04, 2014 9:01 pm

Desu wrote:I feel like the 3DMG is different now, I can't get the same score as before =/


Actually, once you get the basics down, it turns into the game of, "How can I adapt?" I've actually gotten to the point where I can kind of hit my 1200s again, sometimes. It's usually because of the new reeling and when I go fast as Levi, the speed hasn't registered yet I guess and I don't reel, but I just have to wait it out and learn more.
Pendragon
 

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron