The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby CGJashua » Sun May 04, 2014 9:11 pm

Endogenesis wrote:Yeah, but...
Most of the players tend to just sit on trees untill they can use the special again, and that really bothers me a lot.
Plus, Eren users usually get all of the aggro, and that means that things like Air equator and stuff like that will fail if someone transforms while you're performing them.
Eren users also tend to kill the titans you're killing...and you can't do anything about it, because they can push you away with those punches
Okay, I'll stop :D

No, please continue xD I hate Eren players so much .-. when the whole team is death they stay in the top of a tree, then they go down when they have the special, I just leave when that happens
CGJashua

Postby shadwknight6572 » Sun May 04, 2014 9:12 pm

Hey guys! :D
I'm new to the forums, but I've been around AoTTG since late December. Is there anything I should do on here besides get 10 posts?
shadwknight6572

Postby MikasaChan » Sun May 04, 2014 9:16 pm

CGJashua wrote:
Most of the players tend to just sit on trees untill they can use the special again, and that really bothers me a lot.
Plus, Eren users usually get all of the aggro, and that means that things like Air equator and stuff like that will fail if someone transforms while you're performing them.
Eren users also tend to kill the titans you're killing...and you can't do anything about it, because they can push you away with those punches

No, please continue xD I hate Eren players so much .-. when the whole team is death they stay in the top of a tree, then they go down when they have the special, I just leave when that happens

Yeah I agree! The titan erens have been ksing all my titans!!
MikasaChan

Postby Endogenesis » Sun May 04, 2014 9:29 pm

MikasaChan wrote:
CGJashua wrote:No, please continue xD I hate Eren players so much .-. when the whole team is death they stay in the top of a tree, then they go down when they have the special, I just leave when that happens

Yeah I agree! The titan erens have been ksing all my titans!!

Woah, people agree with me?
I was expecting someone to eat me ahah

Hey guys! :D
I'm new to the forums, but I've been around AoTTG since late December. Is there anything I should do on here besides get 10 posts?

Not really, just relax and enjoy your stay.
As soon as you reach 10 posts, you'll be able to post in the other sections too.
In case you're wondering why this was made, it was because of a spambot invasion that happened long time ago.
Last edited by Endogenesis on Sun May 04, 2014 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Endogenesis

Postby iDeath » Sun May 04, 2014 9:39 pm

now whenever i join a server i get delay and now all the publics are filled with major noobs lol
but it aint fun killing titans anymore cuz of ppl flooding in as either nubs and guests but not just that
but cuz the gear and stats changed
im used to tpsfix wut else
iDeath

Postby Tokisaki » Sun May 04, 2014 9:50 pm

Hi new here, and glad to be here. Hope I can meet some new people and have fun playing games. :D
Tokisaki

Postby thewitchdoctor » Sun May 04, 2014 9:52 pm

What is your highest score you have gotten with any character?
Mine is 1209 with Petra Ral, yesterday
thewitchdoctor

Postby Accelevi » Sun May 04, 2014 9:52 pm

Why do I have to keep deleting spam?

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby thewitchdoctor » Sun May 04, 2014 9:55 pm

CGJashua wrote:

that happend last game i played, and it ticks me off.. the way i play as eren is that i Kill titans, insted of just hanging on trees and waiting, i think we should have it to where you need to kill at least 3 titans with Eren, Not other players, but eren only, so they cant just chill in a tree and wait for the special.
thewitchdoctor

Postby CGJashua » Sun May 04, 2014 9:57 pm

thewitchdoctor wrote:What is your highest score you have gotten with any character?
Mine is 1209 with Petra Ral, yesterday

I managed to hit 1895 with Levi, but I'm a noobie o.o I don't know how I did that, It was lag or lucky, or both lol, there was a glitched Titan walking in the air, so I had to spin around him for a while until I got to his neck and boom, 1895 .-. how?, idk

thewitchdoctor wrote:that happend last game i played, and it ticks me off.. the way i play as eren is that i Kill titans, insted of just hanging on trees and waiting, i think we should have it to where you need to kill at least 3 titans with Eren, Not other players, but eren only, so they cant just chill in a tree and wait for the special.

HOT DAMN, dude that's an awesome idea, but I guess 4 titans would be cool, like, Eren's special regenerates 1/4 for each titan he kills, but after using the special he gotta wait 30 seconds to make the titan kills count, no? :D
Last edited by CGJashua on Sun May 04, 2014 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CGJashua

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area