The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby Leopard » Sun May 04, 2014 10:57 pm

Pendragon wrote:
thewitchdoctor wrote:What is your highest score you have gotten with any character?
Mine is 1209 with Petra Ral, yesterday

I think legitly, mine is 1641? Somewhere around there, while my unlegit is 1810. The reason why my 1810 is unlegit is because it's on the buggy new one and it was one of the spazzing, glitchy Titans that I killed.

My legit highest is 1656

And, no kidding, my "illegit" is 3563.. it was one of those stutterting titans aswell, it was totally insane.
Leopard

Postby K.Aldmer » Sun May 04, 2014 11:22 pm

I don't tend to care much for high points on kills. A kill is a kill right?
Having said that my average is about 400 I'd say and I don't consider a kill decent point wise unless it exceeds 700. I think my best is about 1100.
K.Aldmer

Postby GC.EvanViscerate » Sun May 04, 2014 11:35 pm

how to kill running titan?
GC.EvanViscerate

Postby TheBreaker » Sun May 04, 2014 11:37 pm

Hi all! I've just started today, who's a good starter character to use/easiest? Thanks :D
TheBreaker

Postby K.Aldmer » Sun May 04, 2014 11:39 pm

What do you mean by running titan? If you're saying the basic abnormal type then they're super easy to take down by baiting them into a belly flop and taking them down when they get back up.
If you mean Player Titans I'm afraid there is no one master strategy anyone could tell you.

(For a starter character I might suggest Marco as he has decent all round stats but you should really try them all out to see the differences and find a good balance for yourself)
K.Aldmer

Postby Tokisaki » Sun May 04, 2014 11:49 pm

TheBreaker wrote:Hi all! I've just started today, who's a good starter character to use/easiest? Thanks :D

Welcome Breaker, I guess try each character and see which on suits you the best.
Tokisaki

Postby Pendragon » Sun May 04, 2014 11:55 pm

TheBreaker wrote:Hi all! I've just started today, who's a good starter character to use/easiest? Thanks :D

To be honest, I guess the easiest/best starter is most likely Jean from what I've seen. To be honest, find your favorite AoT character, or if he's not here or she, the next and so on, and play as them. My favorite is Levi, but I also play Armin on the side. So really, just who you like best.
Pendragon

Postby VanchaX » Mon May 05, 2014 12:49 am

photono wrote:so your telling me when you first started playing you would be able to kill a player titan, I'm speaking for the brand spanking new guys. I've seen them complain on the Facebook page.

Let them learn the hard way, I started two days ago and couldn't even kill an AI titan... So I went up against the harder player titans and now I'm on a level where I spank the shit out of all the titans I go up against :P
VanchaX

Postby Tornado Levi » Mon May 05, 2014 1:56 am

What is everyone's highest hit in aot?
Tornado Levi

Postby Yuisane » Mon May 05, 2014 1:59 am

im 1900+ (i forgot)xD
Yuisane

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area