Character Statistics Comparison

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Character Statistics Comparison

Postby K.Aldmer » Tue May 06, 2014 3:44 am

Hi all. I was wondering what the differences between the characters stats were but found skitting from character to character I would forget what the previous ones stats were like and that overall comparing them was very hard. In the end I decided to make this which I find easier to look at and compare. I got those numbers by measuring the stat bars on screen in CM. The number next to the characters name is the total of stats and those X's represent 0.6 intervals (with a bit of rounding) and roughly match up with the visuals of the stat bars in game.

When I searched I couldn't find anything like this here so maybe I'm the only one with the problem but hopefully some of you will find this at least a little useful.
K.Aldmer

Re: Character Statistics Comparison

Postby RancorSnp » Tue May 06, 2014 6:02 am

Even though there is a thread like this already, I'd like to congratulate you for measuring their lengths.
Great job, great job.

I don't really know what we should do with this topic, but this info should be made sure to stay visible.
RancorSnp

Postby Miracle » Tue May 06, 2014 6:07 am

Cool, I love how you convert it into numeric form. This should make comparison much easier.
Miracle

Postby RudoMerimoka » Tue May 06, 2014 6:09 am

awesome work. thanks.
RudoMerimoka

Postby MicroDot » Tue May 06, 2014 6:25 am

Cool. :D Armin is now the 2nd strongest character stat wise. Armin Master Race \m/
MicroDot

Postby Senpai » Tue May 06, 2014 6:30 am

Mikasa is unfairly 2nd lowest stat wise.
but a lot of people use her now, because a lot of people feel she has really fast "intial speed," can someone confirm this?

some people feel levi starts out really slow, and gets faster later also.

I also thought Armin had more gas than jean it seems that way when you look at the stat blocks.
Senpai

Postby Thirdkazekage » Tue May 06, 2014 8:40 am

Nice, you made this a lot more understandable and clearer xD
ARMIN OP MASTER RACE!
Thirdkazekage

Postby RancorSnp » Tue May 06, 2014 9:18 am

Cool. :D Armin is now the 2nd strongest character stat wise. Armin Master Race \m/

How? Just how the hell? In what way am I different than you guys, that I don't see this? Is this because he has more durable blades? Which I managed to break maybe 5 times during my last year of playing that game. Or the same ammount of gas as Jean? - It's not like you use that much gas on normal games, and on forest you just resupply way more than necessary anyways.

@Edit :
Just to remind you guys I'm an Armin player, and always liked his strength, arguing he does not need buff. (And I still play him with the same atitude as his speed remained unhged - checked it personaly , comparing recordings with old and new version. And other values don't matter anyways.)
RancorSnp

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Tue May 06, 2014 9:30 am

i think they just meant he now has the most "stat points". Look at the top of the tables on each character: Levi is highest, followed by Armin, etc. etc.
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby BSC » Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 pm

Mikasa's stats are pretty reflective of what is indicated in the anime/manga. Incredibly fast in general (affecting ground/air spd) and is shown to break blades easily as well as overuse gas (even without her emotional trauma).
Armin's stats are quite true. He lacks the strength and experience to fly at incredible speeds hence he won't break his blades as easily or use as much gas.
Jean's stats are quite average. Not much to comment on besides his gas usage being canonically the best (though in this case tied with Armin for whatever reason).
Petra's stats are rather interesting. Her average blade durability and gas is...okay. She is technically a supporting unit in Levi's Squad so she won't be exerting blade and gas usage as much. Her acceleration reflects her (former) position in Levi's squad, which was probably why she was chosen to join.
Levi's stats are quite clear to show his excellence in acceleration. Everything else stays average wisely, else people will being to bandwagon Levi and his godly stats.
Marco's stats are pretty neat. Shame that his ground speed isn't reflective of what happened in the anime (losing half his weight, assuming he was killed on the ground).
Eren's stats SHOULD be average and they are. He is the ultimate bland character mixed with a super saiyan martial arts form.
Sasha's stats, finally, are slightly above average but nothing noteworthy. Definitely a character for fun with potatoes than for serious culling of titans.

If there's anything I'd change among the stats, I'd lower Armin's gas by 0.5 due to Jean's canonically "3d-inertial sustainability". Also Petra could have more blade durability simply because she's a support character by canon and in the game she loses durability easily from her special.
BSC

Next

Return to General Discussion