Current Thoughts on PvP

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Current Thoughts on PvP

Postby Xedma » Mon May 05, 2014 4:27 pm

Zenku Arboless wrote:1) Titan Players are all Basicly Mini Annies

This. This is what I like! As someone who was yoyoing Annie constantly, I was perfectly prepared for this update. Annie is my bitch, and now you can be too~
Xedma

Postby Terminus » Mon May 05, 2014 5:01 pm

DarioEMeloD wrote:Sometimes I hide in the small corridors between the buildings when a player titan is nearby, it's super easy to surprise them there, you just have to be careful not to be seen (stay low).

Also, it's not that difficult to tell Players from AI titans, even if they're acting perfectly. Players can't turn 90°, for example.

It gets boring so quickly when there are no titan players...

But if there are multiple ones, people get mad because they get ganged up on. Perhaps Feng should add an ability to limit how many titans per server?
Terminus

Postby DarioEMeloD » Mon May 05, 2014 5:15 pm

I don't know, most of the time I see them going on their own, except when they're close to each other and one of them is in danger. They even rarely use the chat.

I think the only real disadvantage is when there are more titan players than humans.

If they climb the wall, you can climb too, and a lot faster. You can even kill them on the way up.
DarioEMeloD

Postby higurashimerlin » Mon May 05, 2014 6:11 pm

I was playing as a titan and flail someone to death while climbing lol. Titan parkour is amazing.
higurashimerlin

Postby TheGreatJedi » Tue May 06, 2014 9:27 am

Doki wrote:
TheGreatJedi wrote:Armin special will not work since when you are about to use it they can use their attack fast before you complete the Armin dance

Then don't be dumb and approach a titan from their blind spot and use it while they're not looking. Or when a player is hooked on them and the titan-player is too busy running around. Or time it to have the dance end just as they get up from a slam or a 3-slap. Titan players aren't dumb(or you should at least assume they're not), they can usually see through weak baiting tactics, like using a Sasha to guide them towards a certain area, so it's much easier to just, you know, try to just get them by surprise. Usually they're too busy having fun killing newbie players to notice an Armin user dancing near them. Hell, most people don't even know what Armin's dance even does, so it's very easy to get some by surprise, even more the ones playing tiny titans, which can't see you dancing at a rooftop or a branch.

Well most of the titan players are playing dumb
Specially when there are human at the ground of course they will chase it and belly flop
10/13 player titans i fought usually do this

Sasha potato buff is only optional for baiting titans

And there is one thing that i hate making baiting almost impossible

You can see the name of the players except for titan players
it was like an X-ray vision for player titans
for they can see you through buildings because your freaking name is exposed a top of your Head
and it's more noticeable when you have a Guild
TheGreatJedi

Postby DarioEMeloD » Tue May 06, 2014 5:25 pm

If you hide between the buildings in the small corridors, you can still see them and hide your "username tag" (it's not visible if they can't see you character). I do this to surprise-attack them.
DarioEMeloD

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed May 07, 2014 11:25 am

I love surprising human players so much. :lol: But I can't stand the current hitboxes. You could be on a building and get killed by a body slam that hit the floor...
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Wed May 07, 2014 12:28 pm

Titan players have ridiculous hitboxes, meanwhile normal Titans can die from trying to bite someone. :lol:
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby BSC » Wed May 07, 2014 3:13 pm

PvP needs to be changed completely in terms of the Titan moveset imo, or at least the size of the hitbox. Due to server lag most human players will easily die from a flying fist that was quite a distance away or from a belly flop that wasn't even close. A reconstructed moveset or a slightly longer cast-time/hitbox range of the current moveset should rectify this issue. It's probably not on the top of the list as priority but it's definitely something that should be addressed.
BSC

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed May 07, 2014 9:44 pm

I agree with BSC. Most of the time, I'm having a lot of fun playing and then I'll spot a player Titan across the road. He'll body slam while he's not even near me and I'll explode into giblets. And then my mood is ruined.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion