Character Statistics Comparison

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Character Statistics Comparison

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Thu May 08, 2014 10:54 am

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:
MJRmasqu3rade wrote:
BSC wrote:Just did a quick test and ground speed is basically your running speed as well as your dodging distance speed (LCtrl). Mikasa seemingly moves the furthest with her dodge while I tested Armin with the slowest ground speed and there definitely was a difference.

I'm looking forward to Connie having some of the highest speed in the game then if he ever gets added. If he doesn't, I will be disappointed


I doubt he'd be faster than Mikasa and Levi. Maybe on-foot he'd be faster, but in the air it's hard to imagine.

Oh, yeah I meant that he'd have the fastest SPD stat, since that apparently is ground speed. Also, I've noticed that some characters have much stronger gas than others (e.g. Petras natural Gas doesn't propel her too much without Hooks, but Mikasa's Gas can make her fly around quick as hell.
MJRmasqu3rade
 

 

Re: Character Statistics Comparison

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu May 08, 2014 11:01 am

I don't know about that. Petra was buffed from before and it's so good. I never understood why she used to be as slow as Armin. :|
Image
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
User avatar
The Rogue Titan
Moderator
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:02 pm
Location: In the blood of Eren Jaeger.
Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Re: Character Statistics Comparison

Postby masterchiefr75 » Thu May 08, 2014 1:13 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:I don't know about that. Petra was buffed from before and it's so good. I never understood why she used to be as slow as Armin. :|


I thought she was only slow on the ground?

Also, has any characters blade lengths changed in the update?
masterchiefr75
 

Re: Character Statistics Comparison

Postby BSC » Thu May 08, 2014 1:33 pm

Pretty sure ACL is for gas acceleration. It wouldn't make sense for their hooks to make them travel faster and to have their gas outage constant.
BSC
 

Re: Character Statistics Comparison

Postby Weapioneer » Thu May 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Now I am completely torn by this update. Before this update, I was a staunch Levi user. Rarely touched anyone else except for fun. Now since the update, Levi seems so much slower, and Mikasa seems faster than Levi is and was. In the previous update, Mikasa was much slower than Levi, but now that is flipped. I don't even know who to use now T_T Since I don't particularly use either of their specials(though Levi's is a bit better IMO but now they increased the number of spins to 4 which it take longer for it to finish T_T), and Gas and blades aren't that important to me either. I understand why Levi needed a nerf, but Levi is fast as lightning canon, so why would the nerf be his speed? He needs specs similar to Mikasa, with high speed and acceleration but low blades and gas. Which of the two do you guys prefer?
EDIT- Wait, spd is ground speed? why the heck does this matter at all unless people are juicing on potatoes? I thought it was the top speed a person could achieve... Wait, then why is levi so much slower than Mikasa???
Weapioneer
 

Re: Character Statistics Comparison

Postby MFxEagle » Thu May 08, 2014 3:06 pm

Weapioneer wrote:Now I am completely torn by this update. Before this update, I was a staunch Levi user. Rarely touched anyone else except for fun. Now since the update, Levi seems so much slower, and Mikasa seems faster than Levi is and was. In the previous update, Mikasa was much slower than Levi, but now that is flipped. I don't even know who to use now T_T Since I don't particularly use either of their specials(though Levi's is a bit better IMO but now they increased the number of spins to 4 which it take longer for it to finish T_T), and Gas and blades aren't that important to me either. I understand why Levi needed a nerf, but Levi is fast as lightning canon, so why would the nerf be his speed? He needs specs similar to Mikasa, with high speed and acceleration but low blades and gas. Which of the two do you guys prefer?

I agree that Levi was unnecessarily nerfed but he is still the fastest character in the game, followed by Petra and then Mikasa. Remember SPD is just ground speed. His ACL stat, his air speed, is still more than Mikasa's
MFxEagle
 

Re: Character Statistics Comparison

Postby Weapioneer » Thu May 08, 2014 4:02 pm

MFxEagle wrote:
Weapioneer wrote:Now I am completely torn by this update. Before this update, I was a staunch Levi user. Rarely touched anyone else except for fun. Now since the update, Levi seems so much slower, and Mikasa seems faster than Levi is and was. In the previous update, Mikasa was much slower than Levi, but now that is flipped. I don't even know who to use now T_T Since I don't particularly use either of their specials(though Levi's is a bit better IMO but now they increased the number of spins to 4 which it take longer for it to finish T_T), and Gas and blades aren't that important to me either. I understand why Levi needed a nerf, but Levi is fast as lightning canon, so why would the nerf be his speed? He needs specs similar to Mikasa, with high speed and acceleration but low blades and gas. Which of the two do you guys prefer?

I agree that Levi was unnecessarily nerfed but he is still the fastest character in the game, followed by Petra and then Mikasa. Remember SPD is just ground speed. His ACL stat, his air speed, is still more than Mikasa's

His air speed reads as more than Mikasa, but for some reason Mikasa is faster than Levi. Either we have interpreted Acl to a different meaning than feng, or Levi has got a nerf/Mikasa got a boost, or there is a glitch somewhere. I just tried both characters in forest III on hard, with TPS and it seems like Mikasa is much faster than Levi. Check it out, it may be just me getting this result.
Weapioneer
 

Re: Character Statistics Comparison

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu May 08, 2014 10:03 pm

I honestly don't feel any different from playing as Levi before and now. I used him a lot before and I use him a lot now and there's barely a difference enough to complain about it imo.
Image
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
User avatar
The Rogue Titan
Moderator
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:02 pm
Location: In the blood of Eren Jaeger.
Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Re: Character Statistics Comparison

Postby Senpai » Thu May 08, 2014 10:15 pm

no, levi is the fastest, he just starts out slow, long term he gets to the highest speed the fastest.
I like this balancing since levi isn't so ez to use anymore, like it should be (skill=reward)

mikasa kind of just wastes gas/blades quick for fast speed short term. the gas/blades waste is too much tho imo it's 1.9. you end up walking too much

if it's going to be like that mikasa should at least be as fast as petra. (3.5 acl)
Senpai
 

Re: Character Statistics Comparison

Postby Accelevi » Thu May 08, 2014 11:42 pm

Can we all just agree current balances are f***ing stupid
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests