The identety of "female Eren" + other peoples memories

Feel free to make threads of the latest chapters and discuss them. Duplicate threads will be locked, deleted if you keep doing so. (`・ω・´)”
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

The identety of "female Eren" + other peoples memories

Postby Racso » Mon May 26, 2014 6:57 pm

At the end of episode 9 (English Dub) Grisha says "When the times comes you must reclaim wall maria and head for the basement," And here comes the important bit "When the abilitie confuses you let their memories act as your guide!"

When I heard that my excitement level went over the roof, because I once had a though in my head that Eren had the memories of his elders and that's why we once saw her when Eren though about Grisha
Spoiler:
Image


She is one of Erens elders but who? I can't answer that exactly but she might be Grishas mother. Another thing to note is that we see that from hers perspective, notice that it is a mirror she is looking into.


What are your guys thoughts?
Racso
 

 

Re: The identety of "female Eren" + other peoples memories

Postby HIT0SHI » Mon May 26, 2014 7:20 pm

Sweet theory! I'll have to watch the dub anime to refresh my memory as well as the manga to give any speculation.
HIT0SHI
 

Re: The identety of "female Eren" + other peoples memories

Postby Racso » Mon May 26, 2014 7:35 pm

HIT0SHI wrote:Sweet theory! I'll have to watch the dub anime to refresh my memory as well as the manga to give any speculation.


Yeah the dub actually gives us surprisingly amount of theory material for us to think over. Fun fact in the very next episode (10) when Eren had just transformed Armin mentions a flower that wasn't there before and questions it. But that may just be gibberish. I'm bad at explaining stuff so I suggest you to just watch it instead.
Racso
 

Re: The identety of "female Eren" + other peoples memories

Postby liala » Sat May 31, 2014 6:12 pm

When Christa/Historia was a child we saw her talking to her. And then she erased her memory and was gone again.
My point is that she looked too young to be Grishas mother. Unless she is a Shifter or something and they have the ability to age slower? But that wouldn't make much sense because Grisha looked like a regular middle aged man.
liala
 

Re: The identety of "female Eren" + other peoples memories

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:13 am

liala wrote:When Christa/Historia was a child we saw her talking to her. And then she erased her memory and was gone again.
My point is that she looked too young to be Grishas mother. Unless she is a Shifter or something and they have the ability to age slower? But that wouldn't make much sense because Grisha looked like a regular middle aged man.

She looked so young because it's just a memory.
Annie Leonhardt
 

Re: The identety of "female Eren" + other peoples memories

Postby liala » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:05 pm

Hm that might be it. But it did not seem like a "normal" memory where things can get vague.
liala
 

Re: The identety of "female Eren" + other peoples memories

Postby TheGreatJedi » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:25 am

liala wrote:Hm that might be it. But it did not seem like a "normal" memory where things can get vague.



Just another Thing that must be related to grisha history since His mentioning "Their" Memory its no one but many
TheGreatJedi
 


Return to SnK/AoT Manga Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron