Killstealing and the KDR: Do they matter to you?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Killstealing and the KDR: Do they matter to you?

Postby Ikaros » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:10 pm

Kami-Sama wrote:Wait what? There is no such thing as killstealing because no one owns a titan. And no matter what skill level you have you don't deserve a kill more than anyone else... just play the game and if people complain you don't have to say your better than them so you deserve it more. What if someone did that to you?

I'm pretty sure you contradicted yourself at least twice in that post.
Ikaros

Postby TehTitanKilla » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:54 am

Kill stealing is actually kinda of a huge thing. If you take this the other way, you would see. What I mean is that some people would like to be pros like other pros in this game. For instance, me wanting to be like Noodler, or SnK Tailex, or Accelevi, etc. If some people just play for the fun or hilarity, then it doesn't matter. What I'm saying is that you can kill some titans and let the other people who aren't as pro try to kill those last few you didn't kill. Like what I do with my friends they didn't play as much because of the titan being like how they look... until they saw the blood and gore anime and find out it doesn't matter of how the titans look :D
TehTitanKilla

Postby Accelevi » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:40 pm

>> What I mean is that some people would like to be pros like other pros in this game. For instance, me wanting to be like Noodler, or SnK Tailex, or Accelevi, etc.

> Pros
> Accelevi
Ultimate kek

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby ToxicPaste » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:14 pm

Miracle wrote:If you are referring to the situation where you are close to the nape, and still climbing to reach the nape, and another one took the kill, that's not a killsteal, but the another one had actually just saved your life. Hanging close to titan's nape for too long is the most dangerous move, unless you are skilled enough to predict titan's movement and avoid them.

This is why I 'killsteal' from noobs. There have been multiple times where someone was near the nape and I thought "they got it." but then they go and die somehow. Plus, once you get to later waves, there are plenty of titans to go around for everyone anyway.
ToxicPaste

Postby AirZ » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:57 am

I think kill stealing is not a problem, as it is an individual game (even though it's multiplayer).
If you are too slow to kill your titan, it is to be expected someone swipes along and kills it instead.
Ofcourse it is not a lot of fun when everyone manages to kill a titan and you are too slow everytime, but that just means you have to become better and have a bit more luck with where the titans spawn.

Kill:Death ratio matters to me quite some, I always aim for the most amount of kills with the least deaths to be the top player in a match.
Though I find it lame if someone farms kills as player titan, then switches to player, and brags about his kill:death ratio.

But if my KDR is bad, I won't ragequit the server, and just continue.
In the city, for example, if I aim for player titan kills, obviously my KDR will be low.
But if I play in Forest 3, I prefer to have a high KDR (usually 20:1).
AirZ

Previous

Return to General Discussion