AOT/SNK Theories and or Speculations

Feel free to make threads of the latest chapters and discuss them. Duplicate threads will be locked, deleted if you keep doing so. (`・ω・´)”
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: SnK Theories

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:41 pm

TehTitanKilla wrote:Zombie Theory: My theory about the titans in the anime and manga, after they puke out the homo sapiens(humans), those humans become titans and later on would have a life of their own even though they are dead. YAY :D

Proof: You know how Eren's Father poisoned his son with titan blood? well when the titans chomp and nom off the limbs of the homo sapien(HUMAN), the titan blood would go into their veins until they fully become a titan, or just completely filled with the titan blood. BUT before they can transform, the titan who nommed on them would have to puke them out in time before they can do this. This is kinda why some titans just body slam, stomp on, headbutt, etc. some humans instead of eating them. HAPPY CHEER YAY :D

E= I have many more theories to come, I'm just gonna wait after 5+ theories to come ok? :D

Honestly this theory is kind of disproved because of Chapter 57. The only reason some people get slammed and such is because the Titan is reckless and tries too hard to grab them so they end up killing them before they get to eat them. (And when did a Titan headbutt someone?!) Regular Titans do not discriminate as to who they eat or who they don't eat. Besides, if your theory was true, then what about the the wad of people that were spit out when Trost was being cleaned up? Wouldn't they have transformed?
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Re: AOT/SNK Theories and or Speculations

Postby higurashimerlin » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:36 pm

My theory is that titans don't need to eat titan shifters, they need to eat someone with the regenerating power. I believe that the ability to regenerate their own human body is different then the one that heals the titan. When Reiner told Eren not to transform because his body was still healing he meant, don't transform or you will become a stupid heat stroked titan.

When eat someone with the ability they gain it through some means and their body regenerates allowing them to be cut out safely.
higurashimerlin

Re: SnK Theories

Postby TehTitanKilla » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:30 am

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:
TehTitanKilla wrote:Zombie Theory: My theory about the titans in the anime and manga, after they puke out the homo sapiens(humans), those humans become titans and later on would have a life of their own even though they are dead. YAY :D

Proof: You know how Eren's Father poisoned his son with titan blood? well when the titans chomp and nom off the limbs of the homo sapien(HUMAN), the titan blood would go into their veins until they fully become a titan, or just completely filled with the titan blood. BUT before they can transform, the titan who nommed on them would have to puke them out in time before they can do this. This is kinda why some titans just body slam, stomp on, headbutt, etc. some humans instead of eating them. HAPPY CHEER YAY :D

E= I have many more theories to come, I'm just gonna wait after 5+ theories to come ok? :D

Honestly this theory is kind of disproved because of Chapter 57. The only reason some people get slammed and such is because the Titan is reckless and tries too hard to grab them so they end up killing them before they get to eat them. (And when did a Titan headbutt someone?!) Regular Titans do not discriminate as to who they eat or who they don't eat. Besides, if your theory was true, then what about the the wad of people that were spit out when Trost was being cleaned up? Wouldn't they have transformed?

I was talking about ole' Thomas who was headbutted in the body into a bell tower while being slurped and nom on
TehTitanKilla

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:38 am

What are you even talking about? Thomas got straight up eaten. He never got headbutt...
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby TehTitanKilla » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:12 pm

wow I am surprised that they don't show a video of Thomas's death scene (well cause he wasn't much of a main character), but I found the video kinda. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sckeRP1feo#t=367
Last edited by TehTitanKilla on Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TehTitanKilla

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:29 pm

But... Eren and Annie do heal though...

And Annie healed when she was fighting Levi Squad.

I'm really sorry, but these theories you're saying are all really really bad. They are not thought through at all and have really big plot holes... :|
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby liala » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:58 pm

I agree with A7X.
No offense but the theories don't make any sense.
Also you showed a video saying that Thomas doesn't have a death scene but in said video it is there. I don't get what you mean by no death scene when he is in a Titans mouth and gets swallowed.
And Annie does have a reason. We just don't know it, yet.
liala

Postby TehTitanKilla » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:30 pm

liala wrote:I agree with A7X.
No offense but the theories don't make any sense.
Also you showed a video saying that Thomas doesn't have a death scene but in said video it is there. I don't get what you mean by no death scene when he is in a Titans mouth and gets swallowed.
And Annie does have a reason. We just don't know it, yet.

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:But... Eren and Annie do heal though...

And Annie healed when she was fighting Levi Squad.

I'm really sorry, but these theories you're saying are all really really bad. They are not thought through at all and have really big plot holes... :|

yeah... I also agree with you two guys here too : P. I don't really look over stuff before the theory xP. So, I'll just stop : P
E= That video was actually about all deaths - *realization* oh xP sorry and also I meant that the titan caught Thomas in his mouth as the titan just face slam the random tower
TehTitanKilla

Postby liala » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:00 pm

No problem we all make mistakes after all.
You can still come up with theories but you have to think about it a little more.
liala

Previous

Return to SnK/AoT Manga Discussion