Racing Mode: Opinions and tips

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Racing Mode: Opinions and tips

Postby AirZ » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:14 pm

Zarythe wrote:Racing map is literally the only good part of this update, a lot of people will agree with me on that. And i actually enjoy it. It's a nice challenge, its like its made just for me.

Best time is 88 secs by the way

I also really love this update! :D
And that's some sick awesome time. My best time is 40 seconds. by going outside the map Legit time is 149 seconds and a little.
AirZ

Postby Thirdkazekage » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:16 am

>Best way to train 3dmg
>Fun with friends
>Nuff' said :lol:
Thirdkazekage

Postby Terramort » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:06 am

People actually play this map fairly? I tried joining a few rooms, but they were filled with people who just hacked out of the walls and beat the map in literally less than 50 seconds. Over and over. I don't even get the point. Anyone else have this problem?
Terramort

Postby AirZ » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:04 am

Terramort wrote:People actually play this map fairly? I tried joining a few rooms, but they were filled with people who just hacked out of the walls and beat the map in literally less than 50 seconds. Over and over. I don't even get the point. Anyone else have this problem?

There are plenty of those players indeed, but its not a hack. The first room simply isn't confined, so you can just 'escape' by climbing over the walls.
AirZ

Postby Terramort » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:29 am

Ah, yes, glitched what have been a more appropiate word. Whatever the case, they sure do know how to ruin a map. It wouldn't be so bad if the map restarted after all but 1 player finished the race/significant amount after 1st place - then the cheaters could just be ignored as everyone else has a good time.
Terramort

Postby MFxEagle » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:07 pm

What's the key to getting legit times under 100 seconds?
MFxEagle

Postby AirZ » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:38 pm

MFxEagle wrote:What's the key to getting legit times under 100 seconds?

No crashing and top speed
AirZ

Postby d_OVRKLL » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:14 am

And now for an answer that's actually helpful.

Practice control before trying to practice speed. Go through the course trying to understand what each obstacle is testing you on. Generally there are 3 things being tested: Speed, Control, and Reactions. Take your time trying to learn the trick to each section of the map. Then worry about speed later.
d_OVRKLL

Previous

Return to General Discussion