Version 07102014

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Version 07102014

Postby TataBlitz » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:51 pm

shiroba wrote:
TataBlitz wrote:uh it takes you a few seconds to respawn, that few seconds=their rechaarge for an attack you pop up you're dead

If that happens, I just try to quickly dodge/nope out of the way -- there will be at some point that one moment when they're not falling down onto the ground in spam flop. If you're quick enough, it works. Like - it might take a few tries but in three or four you get out and then while they're way too busy killing others so you just swoop in for the easy kill. I found PTs are most vulnerable when spam-flopping and trying to take over the spawn points (you just sneak behind the houses and bam, surprise attack from behind). I mean, it does get annoying but there are ways out of it I guess. :)

I'm not saying it's insta win for them and I do get out of it after like 4 deaths or so still annoying though :x
TataBlitz

Postby xRivailution » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:41 pm

Updated the thread with more info, and a video! Thanks to Blu Rock Shooter for the awesome video log!

Please avoid unnecessary arguments about glitches as there is another thread named ''07102014 Feedback.''
xRivailution

Postby DarioEMeloD » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:59 am

This is why we can't have nice things...

DarioEMeloD

Postby AirZ » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:05 am

DarioEMeloD wrote:This is why we can't have nice things...

The horse has become quite attached to you!
AirZ

Postby Noodler » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:14 am

Does it really matter if someone has a horse?
Noodler

Postby Thirdkazekage » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:42 am

Jokes on him, he'll have that thing following him around and maybe screw up some kills :lol:
Thirdkazekage

Postby DarioEMeloD » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:25 pm

It's not the fact that he has a horse, it's the fact that they keep modding the game for stupid things u.u

Btw, her name was Pegasus because it could fly...
DarioEMeloD

Postby SAA » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:02 am

I posted this in another thread:

Feng, the new minimum character limit does more harm than good!

If people really want to spam, all they have to do is ctrl + A. ctrl + C, and then ctrl + V as many times as they want.

The minimum chat limit is quite inconvenient. As a human player, sometimes you need to communicate as fast as possible.

The chat minimum prevents you from saying things like:
Yes
No
Titan
PT
Help!

Now you have to spam space to get short quick messages across.
SAA

Postby Nurolight » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:56 am

Just a few thoughts on the Outside The Walls map:

- Titan counter. Aside from just the resetting error, I feel Titans should not have a limit to the amount that are available. The idea behind going beyond the walls is that there is an unknown amount of Titans to slaughter humanity. Limiting this just means early endings to games. Either that, or the titan counter only affects Player Titan respawns.

- Blue Flare. Used as a signal to retreat, I think it could come in use in the following scenario - Once you are beyond a certain amount of lives gone, having the entire team of players regroup at the wall spawn checkpoint will add 10+ lives to the human life count (up to a max of the default 50). This would encourage teamwork and it makes some kind of sense (gaining more troops from inside).

- THOSE DAMN HORSES. Horses are fantastic. The only issue I'm having is that there have been numerous times when I'm trying to jump, only to be flung in a direction I didn't want to go. Ideally, I think it would be better to have unmounted horses remain idle, until you press a key (say, default G) to call/whistle them to you (à la Red Dead Redemption).
It would also be a plus if horses could be killed by titans (either by being crushed, or even grabbed would be hilarious), with the ability to get another horse to spawn at a refill station.
Nurolight

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:18 am

I agree with you on the horses thing, but them being grabbed would be canonically incorrect :/ the Titan wouldn't aim specifically for the horse
MJRmasqu3rade

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion