Evil modders are ruining the game

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Evil modders are ruining the game

Postby Hungry for innards » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:59 pm

I love mods, provided they are used to promote fun game modes for other players, or rid the game of something disruptive, but lately "out of control" would be a mild statement for what's going on by abusers of mods.

I'll list the many things that are quite annoying about mods first before I mention the worst of it all:

*Rainbow names
    *Unable to vote to kick (either from complex coded name or mod in general)
    *Spamming Titan Eren or Annies
    *Spawning into Forest II (or any other map) when dead
    *Hitpoints booster (when all their kills are multiplied. Constant 10K+ hits)

There are many more annoying things modders can do to disrupt the game, but what's worst of all is that in the last 12 hours some modders are just going around servers and making players explode. This happened to me in 6 servers since last night. Some modder will join, especially in Forest II servers, and explode all the players who are alive. I was just playing in a Forest III server, and we were getting close to wave 20, and some modder came in and exploded all the players. Please fix this! I don't understand how anyone could get pleasure out of ruining other players' game.
Hungry for innards

Re: Evil modders are ruining the game

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:48 pm

1)This isn't a suggestion, so you posted in the wrong place.
2)There's nothing we can do.
3)They are just trolls, or simplier, retarded people.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Hungry for innards » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:16 pm

Annie Leonhardt wrote:1)This isn't a suggestion, so you posted in the wrong place.
2)There's nothing we can do.
3)They are just trolls, or simplier, retarded people.

1) I didn't know where else to post it.
2) Why? They are ruining the game!
3) I agree...probably abused 12 year olds.
Hungry for innards

Postby The Rogue Titan » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:11 pm

You would post this in General Discussions. I would move it myself but I don't have the permissions. So if another mod could, that'd be great.

And Annie is right. We've discussed this thousands of times and there's simply nothing we can do. :|
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Noodler » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:15 am

When I see a rainbow name with all sorts of symbols in them, the first thing that comes to mind is "Look at me, look at me!!!"
But as Aiden and Tido said, nothing we can do.
Noodler

Postby RancorSnp » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:21 am

Please, stop calling them modders. They are cheaters, hackers, yes, but they do not mod the game. As a moder myself (in general, not in AOTTG) I feel offended by calling such things mods. Mods are something that enhance the game, that make it more enjoyable, that is created to help players. Not help the creator of the change. If you change the code to only help yourself, you are hacking the game, not moding it.
RancorSnp

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:26 am

RancorSnp wrote:Please, stop calling them modders. They are cheaters, hackers, yes, but they do not mod the game. As a moder myself (in general, not in AOTTG) I feel offended by calling such things mods. Mods are something that enhance the game, that make it more enjoyable, that is created to help players. Not help the creator of the change. If you change the code to only help yourself, you are hacking the game, not moding it.

...erm...I think it's still modding ._. modding is making mods, mods are modifications to the game, regardless of their intention
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:46 am

RancorSnp wrote:Please, stop calling them modders. They are cheaters, hackers, yes, but they do not mod the game. As a moder myself (in general, not in AOTTG) I feel offended by calling such things mods. Mods are something that enhance the game, that make it more enjoyable, that is created to help players. Not help the creator of the change. If you change the code to only help yourself, you are hacking the game, not moding it.

Then you have the wrong definition of a modder... Like MJR said, a modder is someone that uses external programs to MODify a game or it's content.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Connorhere » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:16 pm

Nothing we can do, Feng basically handles everything.

Quit calling them retards/abused 12 year olds, literally are you children.

And yeah they're modders, you can have some kind of moral code about being different to them but they're still modding the game.
Connorhere

Postby Accelevi » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:20 pm

This is the shit I see when I check the forum on my hiatus?
Ultimate kek

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Return to General Discussion