Scoreboard V07292014 (Not being updated!)

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Scoreboard V05242014 (Now being updated!)

Postby Terramort » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:58 am

Ahh, this makes sense, ok. I thought it had been changed to reflect the most recent update, forgot we had on 29th as well.
Terramort
 

 

Re: Scoreboard V05242014 (Now being updated!)

Postby Simantov » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:14 am

Difficulty/Single Best Hit - Normal Battle Training 1948
Player: Simantov
Guild: LaSuaPuppeh
Character: Mikasa
Spoiler:
Image

Link: http://s37.photobucket.com/user/Ikuze-san/media/Attack%20On%20Titan%20Tribute%20Game/battletrainingsingle.png.html

Difficulty/Single Best Hit - Normal City 3435
Player: Simantov
Guild: LaSuaPuppeh
Character: Mikasa
Spoiler:
Image

Link: http://s37.photobucket.com/user/Ikuze-san/media/Attack%20On%20Titan%20Tribute%20Game/Holyshieeet.png.html
*Note: I hope it's not a problem I was recording. I have a video to prove I did that damage though.

Difficulty/Single Best Hit - Hard City 2456
Player: Simantov
Guild: LaSuaPuppeh
Character: Mikasa
Spoiler:
Image

Link: http://s37.photobucket.com/user/Ikuze-san/media/Attack%20On%20Titan%20Tribute%20Game/hardhighscore.png.html

Difficulty/Best Final Score - Normal Forest 18081
Player: Simantov
Guild: LaSuaPuppeh
Character: Mikasa
Spoiler:
Image

Link: http://s37.photobucket.com/user/Ikuze-san/media/Attack%20On%20Titan%20Tribute%20Game/coreboardalters.png.html

Difficulty/Best Final Score - Normal City 21600
Player: Simantov
Guild: LaSuaPuppeh
Character: Mikasa
Spoiler:
Image

Link: http://s37.photobucket.com/user/Ikuze-san/media/Attack%20On%20Titan%20Tribute%20Game/Cityscorenormal.png.html
Last edited by Simantov on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Simantov
 

Re: Scoreboard V05242014 (Now being updated!)

Postby SnK Tailex » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:12 am

Noodler wrote:There's the hookspeed and gas burst, but that doesn't make the game harder, so I don't see any reason to clear it.


If I recall, Akina was not apart of V05242014. It should be added to the scoreboard, and upon being added, the scoreboard might as well be changed to V07292014.

Most of the submitted entries are from before V07292014, so it would make sense to clear them. The fact that those entries would become outdated should automatically invalidate them. However, yes, there is no real need to do that because not enough has changed since then to make it necessary. On the other hand, the unneeded call to reset this scoreboard is an illusion, which means you can still create a new scoreboard for V07292014 without any real consequence.

The high scores from V05242014 would still exist in their own thread, and you can go back to see them whenever you'd like. For example: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6410 <- Remember this thread?

In my opinion, continuing your scoreboard with Foxen's is fine; however, Foxen, you need to add Akina. While you're at it, you should change the thread subject to V07292014. It fits better.
SnK Tailex
 

Re: Scoreboard V05242014 (Now being updated!)

Postby Foxen » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:10 am

If we're going to do Akina it should require video unless it's the version after the one where the exploit where you can fly around the map for easy times is patched
Foxen
 

Re: Scoreboard V07292014 (Now being updated!)

Postby Doge » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:45 am

109 in 10
Image

forest survival hard 10 minute run
Doge/aVc
Doge
 

Re: Scoreboard V05242014 (Now being updated!)

Postby Noodler » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:40 am

SnK Tailex wrote:
Noodler wrote:There's the hookspeed and gas burst, but that doesn't make the game harder, so I don't see any reason to clear it.


If I recall, Akina was not apart of V05242014. It should be added to the scoreboard, and upon being added, the scoreboard might as well be changed to V07292014.

Most of the submitted entries are from before V07292014, so it would make sense to clear them. The fact that those entries would become outdated should automatically invalidate them. However, yes, there is no real need to do that because not enough has changed since then to make it necessary. On the other hand, the unneeded call to reset this scoreboard is an illusion, which means you can still create a new scoreboard for V07292014 without any real consequence.

The high scores from V05242014 would still exist in their own thread, and you can go back to see them whenever you'd like. For example: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6410 <- Remember this thread?

In my opinion, continuing your scoreboard with Foxen's is fine; however, Foxen, you need to add Akina. While you're at it, you should change the thread subject to V07292014. It fits better.

It's not my scoreboard, I was just giving my opinion.
The only reason why I don't want the reset is that there wouldn't be very many scores on it.
Noodler
 

Re: Scoreboard V07292014 (Now being updated!)

Postby Jack3434 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:11 pm

Jack3434
 

Re: Scoreboard V05242014 (Now being updated!)

Postby SnK Tailex » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:07 pm

Foxen wrote:If we're going to do Akina it should require video unless it's the version after the one where the exploit where you can fly around the map for easy times is patched


Sounds good, we can talk about it later on TeamSpeak if you want

Noodler wrote:It's not my scoreboard, I was just giving my opinion.
The only reason why I don't want the reset is that there wouldn't be very many scores on it.


I can dig that
SnK Tailex
 

Re: Scoreboard V07292014 (Now being updated!)

Postby TheGreatJedi » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:46 am

Name : TheGreatJedi
Guild : HG
City best hit
Normal version 05242014
Spoiler:
Image

Hard Version 05242014
Spoiler:
Image


Battle Training best time
Normal version 05242014
Spoiler:
Image

Hard version 05242014
Spoiler:
Image
TheGreatJedi
 

Re: Scoreboard V07292014 (Now being updated!)

Postby ToxicPaste » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:09 am

Battle Training Normal

Best Hit:
Spoiler:
Image
10 dmg


Best Time:
Spoiler:
Image
69 seconds 8-)
ToxicPaste
 

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron