Thoughts on Gas Burst?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Thoughts on Gas Burst?

Postby trueblue1321 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:52 am

Gas burst is pretty neat when used correctly but...
For the love of all that is good, please let us rebind it XD It gets really annoying to accidentally burst and get sent flying into a tree or a titan.
trueblue1321

Postby Lyve » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:45 pm

It's amazing how we accidentally activated it, I mean I've been playing for a year already and I kept missclicking like a n00b :P

I love it now and use it in about 25% of my kills. And btw it spends 4% of gas so we can use it 25 times, this is regardless of character too, it does spends a lot of gas but G-burst is broken so it's cool.
Lyve

Postby MFxEagle » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:52 pm

I use the directional keys a lot when trying to avoid trees or repositioning myself for an air equator, so I end up accidentally using gas burst quite a bit.
MFxEagle

Postby ToxicPaste » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:57 pm

MFxEagle wrote:I use the directional keys a lot when trying to avoid trees or repositioning myself for an air equator, so I end up accidentally using gas burst quite a bit.

same here.

in my last post i forgot to talk about the upsides. ive found it useful for dodging trees i dont have time to hook out of the way, avoiding sidebites, colossal titan smoke, and annies little back sweep. the gas usage is fine imo, its a bit OP as it is anyway. i think its a great addition to the game, it just needs to be able to be rebinded...
ToxicPaste

Postby bblt » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:29 pm

Gas burst is great really it feels like I'm the fastest bitch around. At the first i was like "really feng made this?" because it's weak and i was expecting to flying whole way with gas burst when i first heard about it. It felt like a fart and nonsense but now i think it's the best one that will suit to be the 'mid air dodge' it's useful but like everyone says it wastes so much gas but does nothing almost. Not 5% but at least 3% is okay also maybe it's not the place for it but we need bigger gas tanks in my opinion...
bblt

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:15 pm

Bigger gas tanks... You're kidding right?..
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby bblt » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:24 pm

Why I should be kidding? I'm playing as Mikasa.

By the way 'glitchpaw' I love Kerbal Space Program too!
bblt

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:37 pm

Well that's the point of Mikasa's gas tanks. Her other stats are great so she gets weak blades and gas. That's how balancing works. The characters don't need bigger gas tanks. That's just stupid. They have plenty. Especially since there are infinite resupplies on the maps.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Megamaster » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:46 pm

I hate reloading, but i agree to Rogue, we already have enough gas, just use it wisely.
Megamaster

Postby bblt » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:55 pm

Pff stop with balancing! I'm talking about general NOT Mikasa is the only one who is going to get bigger gas tanks. If default capacity of tanks is 100 (its 90 for Mikasa and 150 for Jean) I'm suggesting it to be 150-200. In anime they are not minding it that much in forest or inside the walls. It tooks long to finish it completely.
bblt

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion