[obsolete]

(☞゚∀゚)☞ Make sure you stay up to date on these. You cannot post here.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

[obsolete]

Postby Accelevi » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:51 pm

CURRENTLY BACKLOGGED, REQUESTS WILL PROBABLY NOT BE HEARD FOR A WHILE UNTIL A MORE EFFICIENT SOLUTION IS FOUND

THIS IS ONLY FOR FORUM ACCOUNTS NOT GAME ACCOUNTS
FOR GAME ACCOUNTS (I'm assuming you want an account so you can have a name/guild name), USE RC MOD IF IT DOES NOT WORK AFTER 24 HOURS: aotrc.weebly.com

First of all, do not, I stress, do not make another account, this just makes it hard for me when I go to activate accounts to clean out and erase duplicates.

Guide Steps on What To Do
1. WAIT A DAY. It might possibly resolve itself by then. I will know if you do not wait a day.

2. If that does not work, give an email to fengstaffcontact@gmail.com. You are not permitted to send spam to this email, doing so will result in harsh punishments if caught. List the information needed in the exact format as posted (listed below). ANY EMAIL NOT FOLLOWING THAT EXACT FORMAT WILL BE IGNORED. INCLUDE NOTHING ELSE EXCEPT THE INFORMATION. For names that have ambiguous appearances with letters (capital I and lower case L, etc), make it clear in the e-mail. Case sensitivity does not matter when making a search for names, so for example, if it is Iliad (as in the epic), then spelling it as iLiad would be more helpful.

3. Wait for it to be resolved. If there is no response after 3 days, send another email.

Format
Username:
E-Mail:

••• As said in the rules (A6), do not use a disposable e-mail address to sign up either. •••

Note, if I had accidentally not noticed (a) duplicate account(s) and activated both (a) dupe(s) and the original, then it is your responsibility to notify me of the dupe. Any abuse using your dupe to avoid attention on the original will be met with harsh punishments.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Return to Staff Announcements - Where staff only will post