Have you ever played so well...

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Have you ever played so well...

Postby Terminus » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:33 am

... that your server mates accuse you of being a "hacker"? Have you ever encountered a person or group of people who think that natural skill is unobtainable? What sort of backlash have you received and why do you think people can be so hostile? (I don't know what section this belongs in so feel free to move). To paraphrase The Dark Knight (2008), "You either die a 'noob' or live to see yourself called a 'hacker'."

Personal story time! So I was in a server this morning doing rather better than I normally do. Once I hit 60 kills (no deaths), I had a few people angrily accusing me of "hacking" and "cheating" and a few even voted to kick me.

Screenshot from the end of the game

And of course, how does this make you feel if/when you get accused? Mad? Amused? Indifferent? Sound off!
Terminus

Re: Have you ever played so well...

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:19 am

It's happened to me quite a bit, but most of the time it's usually only a small handful of people who actually vote to kick me. At least a few people have common sense. lol
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Liam » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:42 am

There's always at least one or two servers I join that has only one person in it that gets fed up with me "taking their kills". Since there's only two people in the server, you can easily kick someone without anyone else needing to vote. That gets so damn annoying. There's also the occasional accusation of having a damage mod.
Last edited by Liam on Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liam

Postby Xedma » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:18 am

All the fucking time.
Xedma

Postby Peanuts » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:20 am

I didn't played that well to be kicked out of the room, but there was this time, I joined in as Eren. And before even reaching the 3rd wave, I was kicked out for no reason. I didn't even use the special or anything lol. I do agree there are some really weird players

They were like:

"Eren!! Kick!!"
Kicking GUEST12345 1/4 vote
Kicking GUEST12345 4/4 vote

Poof
Peanuts

Postby TehTitanKilla » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:05 pm

huh... I don't think I was ever called that I was hacking or cheating...
but there were a lot of times where I start playing and reach 1000+ damage and then it says I was disconnected from the server with nothing in the chat of any kicking or something
TehTitanKilla

Postby Lyve » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:04 am

Peanuts wrote:I didn't played that well to be kicked out of the room, but there was this time, I joined in as Eren. And before even reaching the 3rd wave, I was kicked out for no reason. I didn't even use the special or anything lol. I do agree there are some really weird players

Do you play on abnormal? Cause I know a guy who always vote agaisnt Eren XD. I've never been called a hacker, prolly because I always speak to people in my rooms. What I do consider weird in public servers is the annoyingly huge amount of people that don't read that the effing room is abnormal and as soon as they die twice the leave. 0 kills of course and ruining at least one of my kills in the proccess. Also, according to those people abby is a mod. Yeah, abnormal mode has been called a mod, rejoice in the expertice of n00bs
Lyve

Postby iiJest » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:40 pm

If I get too many 1000+ in a row, people start voting. I don't really care, but I think it's hilarious that they don't notice when there's an actual modder in the room.
"OMG where'd the cloud come from"
"He got a really high damage, he must be pro" <-yet my 1000+ spree vs the occasional 12,347 is definitely modding
iiJest

Postby Kiwi » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:43 pm

I join a "Join" forest III server.
Does three 1ks in a row.
Gets kicked.
I no longer trust "Join" servers.
Kiwi

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:30 am

Kiwi wrote:I join a "Join" forest III server.
Does three 1ks in a row.
Gets kicked.
I no longer trust "Join" servers.

Those guys must've been pretty nooby to think the only way to get +1k three times in a row is through mods :/
MJRmasqu3rade

Next

Return to General Discussion