Have you ever played so well...

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Have you ever played so well...

Postby Neon1 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:14 am

I think any ToL, Gurren Brigade, 27th Survey Corps, aVc and KoR since people don't really go on the forum they just play :p They'd be called "Hackers" "Modders" All the time I was, Once. ONCE then was kicked from server.
Neon1

Postby Roran Hawkins » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:19 pm

I have only been called a hacker once, and that was in an awkward sort of hilarious praise. For some reason I always seem to get along with everyone in the server, and the worst thing they ever said about me was waiting untill everyone died to then kill all titans left in the wave forcing them to wait just because I was supposed to be a show-off.
Roran Hawkins

Postby Kiwi » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:23 pm

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:
Kiwi wrote:I join a "Join" forest III server.
Does three 1ks in a row.
Gets kicked.
I no longer trust "Join" servers.

Those guys must've been pretty nooby to think the only way to get +1k three times in a row is through mods :/

Yeah they weren't even that high, they were barely over 1k. :lol:
I forgot to mention that yes they were newby, and there were two of them. I got kicked because it only requires one vote to kick someone when there are only three total players. :roll:
And they probably thought I was killstealing because I was going pretty fast and doing my own thing.
Kiwi

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:26 pm

I was never kicked from a server. :(
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Eters » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:45 pm

here is my story , the story of a bad luck ToL Member ,
I had times where i was "in the Zone" as you could say and played very well , reactions differs from community to community sadly , The US community seemed to accept me more than the EU community that kept assuming i'm a hacker.

In Us Sever

In Eu Server

Eu Servers

I guess that sums it up , now i'm forced to reduce from my fighting abilities to match the other player's level , i guess being too good might ruin the fun for the others , but it's still not a reason to kick you out .

Being good gets you in 2 situations : being overloved , too much fanboys => Bad thing
being hated , too much hate and votekicks => Bad thing .

So we just have to deal with it :/
Eters

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:51 pm

Eters wrote:here is my story , the story of a bad luck ToL Member ,
I had times where i was "in the Zone" as you could say and played very well , reactions differs from community to community sadly , The US community seemed to accept me more than the EU community that kept assuming i'm a hacker.

In Us Sever

In Eu Server

Eu Servers

I guess that sums it up , now i'm forced to reduce from my fighting abilities to match the other player's level , i guess being too good might ruin the fun for the others , but it's still not a reason to kick you out .

Being good gets you in 2 situations : being overloved , too much fanboys => Bad thing
being hated , too much hate and votekicks => Bad thing .

So we just have to deal with it :/

I think the ones from EU were just kidding.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Terminus » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:22 am

I was in a public server this morning and I racked up about 60 kills with no deaths, and then someone started accusing me of stealing all their kills. 90% of these things are just due to jealousy. Someone got more damage than me? HACKERZ!!!1!
Terminus

Postby Sarruby » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:56 am

I wish I could wear this sort-of badge of honor of skills-awesome-enough-people-think-you're-hacking ...

But alas, I have never been accused of hacking because I was playing really well, even when I'm obviously using the RC mod (like antieren is on). >.< I'm not sure if I'm lucky or just not that good, lol

Dunno if it has to do me usually avoiding killing titans I see other players targeting unless they're zipping around like me...

XD I hope this happens to me someday!!
Sarruby

Postby Lyve » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:03 am

Have you ever played so well that people sacrifice goats in your honor?
http://i.imgur.com/7jmwbNz.jpg
Spoiler:
Lyve

Postby Sarruby » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:26 pm

Lolololololol - no XD

Goats?! Go guests, they make everything better XD

Awesome job btw
Sarruby

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion