Let's talk about Character Customization

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Let's talk about Character Customization

Postby Lyndis » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:06 am

Maybe for the next update Feng could incorporate some form of what the RC mod had - one can turn on and off the ability to see other players costume. If costumes were on you could see everything fine, if off it would just show a generic/default soldier for each gender. This would let each player choose whether or not they see custom characters.
I totally agree that the neon hair colours and other annoyances look ridiculous.
Lyndis

Postby Miu » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:49 pm

Lyndis wrote:Maybe for the next update Feng could incorporate some form of what the RC mod had - one can turn on and off the ability to see other players costume. If costumes were on you could see everything fine, if off it would just show a generic/default soldier for each gender. This would let each player choose whether or not they see custom characters.
I totally agree that the neon hair colours and other annoyances look ridiculous.

Good idea, but I still want to see other players costumes, but not with the neon hair.
Miu

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:05 pm

I'd honestly be fine with seeing generic characters if you toggle off the customs. Feng could use my suggestion I made a loooooong time ago as a generic soldier: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7893&hilit
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Arkhidon » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:13 pm

The Rogue Titan wrote:I'd honestly be fine with seeing generic characters if you toggle off the customs. Feng could use my suggestion I made a loooooong time ago as a generic soldier: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7893&hilit

Similar to how there are preset designs, I think a randomizing button could work. The results will be terrifying (facial hair on women <_<), but it'd be great for experimenting.
Arkhidon

Postby Skirata » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:43 pm

I've enjoyed it so far. I do wish that the hair color was toned down a bit or that it was easier to edit to get a specific color (preferably by a method other than RGB, or at least give a numerical RGB value editor to make it easier to enter exact values).
Skirata

Previous

Return to General Discussion