Re: 31st Stohess Garrison - InGame OC RP

Postby Cpt. Malyki » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:35 pm

Okay we are good now

Character Sheet V2
Name: Malyki Murillo.

Home District: Stohess.

Branch: Garrison.

Ethnicity: Caucasian-Irish.

Appearance: Dark brown hair, fit, looks defeated, tired, yet a determined look in his eyes.
Personality: Analytically inclined, Cool headed, Good with people, Quite intelligent.
Biography: Raised on the streets, found ways to achieve what he needed through Diplomacy rather than thievery,
is a strong intellectual soldier to have on your side.
Joined the military at 15 in the 98th training corps was outshone in every field by the Top Ten
and kinda left in the dust, was forced into the Garrison (Where he is happy) saved a certain survey corps officer named Arindel Cyr;
he was abandoned outside the walls and i was bringing him to the HQ medical center when the colossus titan attacked;
he quickly grabbed gear and helped evacuate; we were both almost
killed by the Armored titan. He soon after joined my squad. We were reassigned to Trost and after five uneventful years the colossus made his second move destroying the gate again. We helped evacuate with the rear guard and kept the titans distracted for the retaking of the city;stayed in Trost until further orders.

Availability: Week days from 3:30-5:30. (Fridays from 12:30 - 2:30)(possibly more)(Mountain Standard Time)

Why you would like to RP with us: I have been playing this game for over a year now and have loved it since the start,
I have always wanted to start a RP but had no luck with my friends; it's going to be great!

Malyki Murillo: Captain
1 HP
0 End 75 Speed
0 Str 75 Blade
4 Int 81 Gas(+6 total for Int)
0 Agi 75 Acceleration
Current Special: Rapid Spin
Items: 25 gil, Standard Issue Equipment.Lucky Drill Trinket
Equipment -
Head: N/A
Earrings: N/A
Necklace: N/A
Chest: Garrison Undershirt + Vest
Gauntlets: N/A
Gloves: HanderPants
Blades: Standard Blades
3D Belt: Standard Issue Belt
Pants: Jeans
Footwear: Standard Issue Leather Boots
Last edited by Cpt. Malyki on Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Cpt. Malyki

Postby Artix » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:39 pm

hey i'm wondering if i can join? i have a C sheet

Arindel Character Sheet V1
Name: Arindel Cyr

Home District: shiganshina district

Branch: The Garrison

Ethnicity: Scottish

Appearance: Thin, a marked up face, never a happy emotion expressed, light brown hair

Personality: serious, survivor, only happy when saving people,

Biography: born into a semi-wealthy family the 4th child in his family, joined the army at the age of 14 to get away from his siblings, excelled in his
physical attributes of speed and agility, originally joined the survey corps was abandoned outside the walls and found his way back to the walls and was
taken to the medical center by Malyki. later he was stationed at the gate when the armored titan showed up he and Malyki were the only survivors
of that titan crashing through the gate and quickly quit the survey corps and joined the garrison under the command of his best friend cpt. Malyki. was stationed at trost when the Colossal titan attacked and once again helped evacuate and keep the titans distracted for Eren to put the boulder in place. was in trost for one more year until further notice.

Availability: weekdays from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. (rocky mountian time) Fridays at 12:30 to 2:30

Why you would like to RP with us: because Role Playing is the best thing ever!!!!!

Arindel Cyr: New Recruit
1 HP (+1 per 3 Str)
1 End 76 Speed (+1 total for End)
0 Str 75 Blade
0 Int 75 Gas
3 Agi 79 Air Spd (+4 total for Agi)
Current Special: Rapid Spin
Items: 45 gil, equipped items, pocket knife, flint & steel
Equipment -
Head: Black mask
Earings: N/A
Chest: a Black jacket
Gloves: N/A
Blades: standard
3D Belt: Standard Issue 3DMG
Pants: Black Jeans
Footwear: leather boots
Last edited by Artix on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Artix

Postby Yuvalis » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:37 pm

malyki and artix sorry to ruin it to you but you didnt fill some parts corectly, especialy the stats... But id be happy if you still participated in the RP! :D
Yuvalis

Postby Artix » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:40 pm

how did we mess up? is it that the stats are one or two lower than it should be?
Artix

Postby zRavioli » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:44 pm

Artix wrote:how did we mess up? is it that the stats are one or two lower than it should be?

I don't see anything wrong with what you did. Everything looks fine.
zRavioli

Postby Yuvalis » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:05 am

you read all the rules right? every odd stat point gives you 1 and every even point gives you 2. that means if you put all 4 starting points in one stat its gonna be:
4=1+2+1+2=(+6)
so if your intelligence is 4 your gas is +6
Yuvalis

Postby Terramort » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:55 am

You are right, Yuvalis. Even = 1 point, Odd = 2 points. Easy way to remember is, your first point is an odd number, and only adds 1 substat point. Next level up (or point) is worth 2 substat points. :)
Terramort

Postby Cpt. Malyki » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:33 pm

Alright, is that it? Or did we screw up anything else?
Cpt. Malyki

Postby Terramort » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:12 pm

Nope, everything looks perfect other than that!
Terramort

Postby Argent » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:14 pm

Name: Lana Callis
Home District: Trost
Branch: Survey Corps
Ethnicity: White
Appearance: With tied hair as black as the night, and skin paler than the moon Lana holds a certain quizzical appearance to her, oft catching looks of curiosity from her allies. Her face could be seen as pretty, though it's been marred by combat and lack of sleep - she bears dark rings around the bottom of her eyes, and almost a constant grimace upon her plushed lips. Whilst this is the case, her body is of an average size, yet muscular to match her peers on the battlefield.
Personality: She keeps herself to herself, generally doing as asked and with a rebellious streak when death comes into the picture, often during the midst of battle.
Biography: Lana never really wanted to be a soldier, instead she grew up with the vague dream of marrying her prince charming and living a life of wealth and nobility. That all changed however once Shinagashina fell to the Titan menace, she was pressured by her soon to perish Father to join at the ripe age of twelve. Her training was uneventful, yet she was clearly more talented than the average trainee. Though one question remains, will this natural ability carry her through?
Availability: I can RP atleast once a week, if not more.
Why you would like to RP with us: Because I was in an Attack on Titan role playing group in the past and have always wanted something bigger, and something that won't just -die-.

1 HP
0 End 75 Speed
0 Str 75 Blade
0 Int 75 Gas
0 Agi 75 Acceleration
(4 Skill points withheld)
Current Special: Horizontal Spin (Petra)
Items: A wooden-carved horse.
Equipment: Standard Issue
Head: N/A
Earrings: N/A
Chest: White Shirt, Survey Corps Jacket and a flowing cloak.
Gloves: Thick bandages wrapped around her palms.
Blades: Standard Issue
3D Belt: Standard Issue
Pants: Standard Issue
Footwear: Standard Issue
Last edited by Argent on Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Argent

PreviousNext

Return to Out-of-Character Planning