Newbie Discussion Thread IV

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Newbie Discussion Thread IV

Postby Meowkoe » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:26 am

Got my first 2k damage kill today, was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be.
Meowkoe

Postby SashaBrausss » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:29 pm

Meowkoe wrote:Got my first 2k damage kill today, was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be.

Me too. its hard. :oops: :oops:
SashaBrausss

Postby Xephran » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:51 am

my game is not loading anyone help T-T
i mean it loads but after it loads just black and white stuff shows
Xephran

Postby ELIas » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:39 pm

Xephran wrote:my game is not loading anyone help T-T
i mean it loads but after it loads just black and white stuff shows

Try clearing your browser cache (assuming you're accessing the game from a browser). It usually does the trick. ^^ If not, try a re-download/install for the Unity Web Player.

BTW, I compiled some things from the new update, and there's a few things I'd like to point out:
First of all, there's something off with the new attacks. I suspect the direction of the attack (left-right swing or vice versa), because this happens mostly when you do a spin from the front of a titan and around it's nape. When you hit the attack button when the titan's nape is at, say, your left, the swing that happens is a right-left, making you miss what should have been a clean, perfect strike. There's a temporary solution, though; swing on a point-blank range, since the new update gives much less chance for you getting stuck on a titan's texture.
ELIas

Postby 41solstice25 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:38 am

Meowkoe wrote:Got my first 2k damage kill today, was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be.

I've been getting 2k damage more and more frequently as of late. I might just be getting used to some of the methods though.
41solstice25

Postby TinyTark » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:51 am

Accelevi wrote:EDIT: I personally haven't read the manga, but then again, I don't read manga usually.

I never read manga but I loved attack on titan so much that I read the manga, it's worth it, I hope you enjoy it if you do read, anime ends at chapter 34-35
TinyTark

Postby Mauno » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:24 pm

41solstice25 wrote:

I've been getting 2k damage more and more frequently as of late. I might just be getting used to some of the methods though.

I've heard a lot of people say that it's easier to get 2K kills as of late, but it seems to be harder for me :I And I can't seem to pull of spirals at all anymore.
Mauno

Postby SatircoN » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:27 pm

Mauno wrote:I've heard a lot of people say that it's easier to get 2K kills as of late, but it seems to be harder for me :I And I can't seem to pull of spirals at all anymore.

I don't have any problems with getting high damage anymore. As the matter of fact, it's a lot easier to pull off spirals and get insane amounts of damage. Ofc, that's just my opinion.
SatircoN

Postby Mauno » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:41 pm

The titan collision box feels different. I for some reason always end up crashing on their shoulder when going for spirals.
Mauno

Postby SatircoN » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:46 pm

I thought Feng fixed the titan neck collider so that we don't get stuck anymore?
SatircoN

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area