Newbie Discussion Thread IV

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Newbie Discussion Thread IV

Postby Firestarawesome » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:44 am

I don't think it was fixed completely, it still happens to me too, sometimes. It can be frustrating, especially in MP.
Firestarawesome

Postby Forts » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:38 pm

Mauno wrote:
41solstice25 wrote:
Meowkoe wrote:Got my first 2k damage kill today, was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be.

I've been getting 2k damage more and more frequently as of late. I might just be getting used to some of the methods though.

I've heard a lot of people say that it's easier to get 2K kills as of late, but it seems to be harder for me :I And I can't seem to pull of spirals at all anymore.

The highest i've ever reached was 1.9k. I didn't touch any 2ks yet, though i'm not interested in Yoyos or spinning stuffs. I prefer doing AE for high damages.
Forts

Postby ConanJeager » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:30 pm

Most of the time I go for style instead of either damage or efficiency. Like i go and stab their stupid eye and the stand on their head just like "What are gonna do now big boy?"
Levi did influence me. XD

Or just go for ridiculous stab to the back of the knee swoop around and go for a sick kill !
ConanJeager

Postby Forts » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:45 am

ConanJeager wrote:Most of the time I go for style instead of either damage or efficiency. Like i go and stab their stupid eye and the stand on their head just like "What are gonna do now big boy?"
Levi did influence me. XD

Or just go for ridiculous stab to the back of the knee swoop around and go for a sick kill !

I prefer kills over damage. I love the damage from the speed. Though damagers could do for the boss titan mod.
Forts

Postby Firestarawesome » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:54 pm

Playing with Mikasa's special and the air reload can be a cool combination. Build up some high speed, wait until you do the cool flip in the air, ditch your old blades and reload, and then use the special. I don't think it'd get you a lot of damage, but it sure looks cool.
Firestarawesome

Postby Fade~ » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:10 am

Fade~

Postby Exxmorphing » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:30 pm

So, the newbie section is once more mandatory for newbies, not optional?
Exxmorphing

Postby Accelevi » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:37 pm

It's only 3 posts, it's to deter spambots.
I hope you understand. ^^

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby ninnymonger » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:37 pm

Do you think we'll ever have a Newbie Discussion Thread C. [sub]The C is the Roman numeral for 100.[/sub])
ninnymonger

Postby Accelevi » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:01 pm

I guess I should make a new one.
/lock

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Previous

Return to Newcomers Area