A project: 2 years community montage

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

A project: 2 years community montage

Postby Noodler » Sat May 16, 2015 1:33 am

Posting on TheWhells' behalf:
Hey, i'm TheWhells From TDRE Guild, and i'm working on a proyect for the 2015/6/9(AoTTG second anniversary).
Sadly my pc is broken, so i can't make any clip or editing for the montage, but im looking for people who
want to help, i have a list of the players that i think deserve to be in the montage( al the members will
be democratically voted) and i have a list of the players i think have the best editing skills, if u want
to help just talk with Hagane no tema by skype.
The duration of the montage will be of 10minutes aprox. I need a team who choose the music and who give ideas.
AoTTG "SuperStars" List:
-Pyoxis
-Rhoses
-Garrett
-Hieu
-Whells
-HaganeNoTema
-JPro
-RaiRyuu
-SashaKai
-TrueBlue
-Tbn
-Nxt
-Ded
-Ryo
-Inze
-Kyouhei
-Snk Tailex
-Abraham Lincoln
-MJ
-Kirito(The Tech Dweller)
-Alcatraz
-Shady
-Lito
-Omega
-Phin
-Strike
-Gun
-Anqus Aot
-shirosaki
-Tranzan
-Shade
-Rin
-Foxen
-Sushi Rainbow
-Hallowed Saber
-Leach
-Cyrus
-Lelouch
-Aoi
-Peanuts
-Zia
-Eliope
-Zetchen
-ToxicPaste
-Shon97
-MrGear
-Armina
-Snk Zein
-Solar
-Death
-Snk Haru
-Spartaaaaa
-Feitan
-Tornado Levi
-Snk Aly
-Petrafied
-Noodler
-Xedma
-Etika
-Chronos_lee
-Feng
-Nabuze
-SnK Wolfking
-Attack On Titties
-Annd
-Hitman
-Sleep
-Zarythe
-The Great Jedi.
The members list will be voted.
Editing Team
-Garret
-Sushi Rainbow
-Snk Tailex
-Noodler
-Hieu
-Ryo
-Nabuze.
Music and ideas team:
APPLY NOW!
Post Data:
This Montage MUST Be The Best AoTTG Montage Ever Released, Pls Be A Good Person And Left The Cocky Attitude c:
Noodler

Re: A project: 2 years community montage

Postby HaganeNoTema » Sat May 16, 2015 4:24 pm

welp that escalated quickly
here we go(again?)
HaganeNoTema

Postby trueblue1321 » Sat May 16, 2015 4:25 pm

yooooooo that's what I'm talking about
trueblue1321

Postby UnderWolf » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:46 am

Holy crap I've been gone for so long, is it wrong that the only "SuperStars" I recognize on here are the ones I'm actually friends with? Oh, and the only ones that were famous like 2 years ago? Wow the community has grown so much.
UnderWolf

Postby boofed » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:00 am

UnderWolf wrote:Holy crap I've been gone for so long, is it wrong that the only "SuperStars" I recognize on here are the ones I'm actually friends with? Oh, and the only ones that were famous like 2 years ago? Wow the community has grown so much.

The community has done some strange stuff. It's kinda grown and shrunk and grown and shrunk and - you get the point. I think right now the community is particularly strong, even though many people think it's dying. The people who think it's dying are simply the old players who miss their friends who used to play a lot. The community has never been stronger (since the time I joined :P).
boofed

Postby Suraru » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:08 am

boofed wrote:
UnderWolf wrote:Holy crap I've been gone for so long, is it wrong that the only "SuperStars" I recognize on here are the ones I'm actually friends with? Oh, and the only ones that were famous like 2 years ago? Wow the community has grown so much.

The community has done some strange stuff. It's kinda grown and shrunk and grown and shrunk and - you get the point. I think right now the community is particularly strong, even though many people think it's dying. The people who think it's dying are simply the old players who miss their friends who used to play a lot. The community has never been stronger (since the time I joined :P).

Only a couple of my friends are still around, but I think the community is stronger than it's ever been. Thanks to events like ASO, plus you have Reddit and Facebook being the main mediums for the community now. The forums are pretty much dead, lol.
Do I even English sometimes?
"Points hurt, stay pointless!"

OH SHIT MAN! IT'S THE ADMIN!
Suraru
Forum Major

Formerly: Smitty

Postby HaganeNoTema » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:10 pm

Suraru wrote:
boofed wrote:

Only a couple of my friends are still around, but I think the community is stronger than it's ever been. Thanks to events like ASO, plus you have Reddit and Facebook being the main mediums for the community now. The forums are pretty much dead, lol.

i think that's why i'm melancholic right now, i miss all my old friends so bad.
despite having a few of my old comrades at my sides like always, we are feeling really alone without them and we don't know anymore how to feel about knowing new people.
i second that all the main action is on facebook and reddit but in the groups i use wander there is not enough people, the spanish-portuguese branches are agonizing right now and much of the people that still playing this game are salty af.

i wish that in the upcoming updates this game can bloom again.
HaganeNoTema

Postby Zarythe » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:56 pm

I might be a little(?) late to the party but i just kekd when i saw my name. I quit at the time when ToL was getting heated so im surprised people thought i was still good enough for this shit
Zarythe

Postby HaganeNoTema » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:30 pm

Zarythe wrote:I might be a little(?) late to the party but i just kekd when i saw my name. I quit at the time when ToL was getting heated so im surprised people thought i was still good enough for this shit

>kekd
fuck off

well zary this is just a community montage as far i know, we are not looking for the "best" or "famous" players in the game, so everyone is free to join.
is not like this were the "SUPER COCKY WE ARE THE BEST IN THE FUCKING WORLD montage" you expect
HaganeNoTema

Postby Terramort » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:38 am

Greentext? Getting mad over "kek"? Is someone cranky about their sekrit klub?
Terramort

Next

Return to General Discussion