Weird screen loads when signing on.

╮(╯_╰)╭ ok...I know there're tons of bugs....( ̄▽ ̄)~*
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Weird screen loads when signing on.

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:31 am

Holy shit. My friend is having trouble and he reeeeeally wants to play this game. He keeps getting the same screen any time he tries to get on. Does anyone have any advice on how to fix it?

I'd really appreciate the help. pls
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Re: Weird screen loads when signing on.

Postby zRavioli » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:09 pm

I've heard that Chrome has been nasty with the game lately. Has he tried IE or Firefox?
zRavioli

Postby Sarruby » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:46 pm

A One-time SOLUTION*cough* for me *cough* worked a few times*cough*
1. Click where "Snapshot Viewer" should be (or "Character Customization").
2. Click the in-game back button.

Here are some pictures to make it easier to find:

The story of how I found this
One day, Sarruby was bored. Veeeery bored. To the point of playing Clickerheroes, a waiting game where you can click to make it go faster. Her tablet can barely handle any graphics more complex than that, sadly. She was so bored, she opened her favorite Attack on Titan game that wouldn't load on her computer (which was very strange, since it loaded on her brother's and friends' computers).
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

As she waited for Clickerheroes to progress, she decided to practice her clicking skills on the white screen and pretend there was a titan there. She clicked and clicked and -

GERDMARMIT WHAT TEH FERFER
(ÒДÓױ)

the "Snapshot Viewer" opened. Unable to believe her luck, she hesitated before clicking the game's "Back" back button. But the video game Gods were looking down on her that day, for the game's "Back" button opened the home screen! And so Sarruby did a victory fist-pump and killed a titan for the first time in months as her poor tablet wheezed and overheated.
\(^O^)/

*bows*

Then she restarted her computer, discovered that her trick no longer worked because nothing would load, wrote this, posted it twice in two different threads, prayed that the moderators wouldn't mind, and went to bed.
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

The End :-)

This only seemed to work a few times. Then my computer wouldn't even load the partial screen, instead giving me a blank white screen to look at (which I can change to gray with the "Snapshot Viewer" menu and then see a Colossal Titan silhouette by clicking where the back button would be).

If anyone wants more info about my PC's details, let me know. Also, does this work for other people? Does it work more than once? Is it actually a solution? I will edit it to be "not-solution" if it's actually not...
Sarruby

Postby Josh » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:01 pm

In the past people have fixed this by adjusting their browser's zoom on the page. Try clicking outside of the game and press ctrl and +/- or hold ctrl and scroll.
Josh

Return to Bug Reports