Game Suggestions II

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Game Suggestions II

Postby DarkDevil » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:16 am

i saw many players using the guns etc.
how they get them?
DarkDevil

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:08 am

DarkDevil wrote:i saw many players using the guns etc.
how they get them?

They selected the character that has access to guns. Click on the button that says AHSS when selected a character. You can also make a custom one in the character customization menu
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Corona » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:39 pm

Accelevi wrote:Copyright would most definitely prevent all OSTs, whether it be SnK or something else.

But it's a fan made game would it not be protected as such? Or would the ads prevent it....
Corona

Postby Alex » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:48 pm

Corona wrote:
Accelevi wrote:Copyright would most definitely prevent all OSTs, whether it be SnK or something else.

But it's a fan made game would it not be protected as such? Or would the ads prevent it....

It doesn't matter. As a fan game, it lacks any ownership upon any intellectual property, thus if copyrighted material was included within itself, concerns would be taken and actions would be performed.
Alex

Postby shingekinoSTPHN » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:57 am

~ Story Mode
Annie (multiplayer , Normal mode).

Main Objective :
Eren was swallowed by Annie(titan) while running , Annie must be distract quickly or else
Annie will successfully cross the forest (center) through the end that will cause humanity's failure and you cannot just simply hit
here nape or you will get kill.

So first , go hit for her Achilles Tendon with a 1000 HP , and of course Annie will fight back to you . After breaking her ankle there
must be a scene of anime where Annie will lean down behind the tree while covering her nape (It would be so awesome and so cool
if the scene will be an AOTTG Edition).

Secondly player/s will undergo the second part the " Arms's muscles breaking ", players must hit each muscle of her two arms , every
muscles contains 1500 HP ,player/s must hit her muscle as fast as possible because this time Annie is regaining or regenerating back her
muscles back around 10 seconds and after that Annie will fight back again .

And the last part , Jaw's muscle breaking , after hit the entire HP of the Arm's muscles that will be a total destruction of her Arms's
muscle ,then go and strike her jaw's muscle which contains 50 HP and Annie will open her mouth , then by pressing "G" you will grab Eren
out from the mouth.
Thats All , Hopefully these sequences will help for the next update for Story mode .
shingekinoSTPHN

Postby pt hunter » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:22 pm

there are a lot of servers that have MC's in it that have gone afk, is it possible to make some additional thing in the game, that kicks the mc is he/she is not moving for more that 5 mins???

i do know that it could be that u need to do things and u can be afk for a longer amount that 5 mins and if u leave u might not be able to get back in the same game, so could u make it that only the mc that's afk for over 5 mins (and hasn't pressed 't' so he's dead) get's kicked so that servers will be passed on if the mc isn't present anymore.

i'll leave the specifications to u guys (if u gonna do it anyway)
pt hunter

Postby pt hunter » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:29 pm

there are a lot of guests that keep asking how to get a name, or how to use the register, when u start the game, can u like add a litle sentance that says something like "look on youtube or trough google and search for aottg how to get a name" because it seems the guesties aren't smart enough to think of it themselves ....
pt hunter

Game Suggestions II

Postby LauraTap » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:22 am

Wouldnt be a good idea to review Toxikk at its current form. Only one game mode, one map, and no mutator gametypes. Its only... 10? of the game it will be

___
NEW XRumer 12.0.19: revolutional method in SEO and SMM
LauraTap

Postby HauntingGull321 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:23 pm

why wont it let me log into the game :x
HauntingGull321

Previous

Return to Newcomers Area