The Newbie Discussion Thread

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread

Postby oimate » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:21 pm

TO THE PRIVATE MESSAGE FROM VECTOR
Sorry, cant pm you back i dont have enough posts.

Ive been joining my brothers server and whenever i join it freezes and non stop for a few minutes at a time, he doesn't lag at all its all on my side.
oimate

Postby DarkDrone » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:22 pm

Chain wrote:
DarkDrone wrote: actually if the titan form could be relatively slow (like it gets to be active for 1 min with a 7 min recover) and it activates only when you are about to die it would be possible to have even the titan eren without being too OP :D

well then the game should let we cutting titan hand or foot and they could recover for 30 sec

that idea is really cool!
although programming something like that with the relative graphic part is not simple and an update like it would take months to be prepared by just 1 or 2 people...
of course without the graphic part of the cut (or maybe with a really simple graphic) it would be possible to be made in fewer time
DarkDrone

Postby Chain » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:23 pm

Shadowstar wrote:
oimate wrote: Needs a gamemode where the objective is a group of people have to kill a certain amount of titans, but theres a traitor among them that has to kill them off secretly.

so the traitor must fight the titan and other player at the same time?that's not good

Shadowstar: i agree with u
Chain

Postby oimate » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Shadowstar wrote:just don't spam. and don't worry, you're not the only one here :lol:
DarkDrone wrote:
oimate wrote: Needs a gamemode where the objective is a group of people have to kill a certain amount of titans, but theres a traitor among them that has to kill them off secretly.

so the traitor must fight the titan and other player at the same time?that's not good

No, no-one knows who the traitor is. The traitor can use different tactics to kill them off one by one without the others knowing, everyone will be a suspect.
oimate

Postby Hibikii » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:25 pm

That will be interesting ... A Mode that you can control Eren (and other guys that are shifting titans (i wont mention it because it's spoiler)) in titan mode
Hibikii

Postby Chain » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:27 pm

DarkDrone wrote:
Chain wrote:
DarkDrone wrote: actually if the titan form could be relatively slow (like it gets to be active for 1 min with a 7 min recover) and it activates only when you are about to die it would be possible to have even the titan eren without being too OP :D

well then the game should let we cutting titan hand or foot and they could recover for 30 sec

that idea is really cool!
although programming something like that with the relative graphic part is not simple and an update like it would take months to be prepared by just 1 or 2 people...
of course without the graphic part of the cut (or maybe with a really simple graphic) it would be possible to be made in fewer time

is we cut titan hand they will cant catch us and cut foot will make them fall to the ground or sit down nearby wall
Chain

Postby oimate » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:30 pm

Chain wrote:is we cut titan hand they will cant catch us and cut foot will make them fall to the ground or sit down nearby wall
[/quote][/quote]

You should be able to switch from titan form to normal form for quick escapes and jukes. With a 30 second or so cooldown.
oimate

Postby Shadowstar » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:36 pm

Chain wrote:well then the game should let we cutting titan hand or foot and they could recover for 30 sec

i think that's already suggested out there, but yeah that's pretty cool

oimate wrote:
Shadowstar wrote:

No, no-one knows who the traitor is. The traitor can use different tactics to kill them off one by one without the others knowing, everyone will be a suspect.

the traitor are still not safe from the titan, and if other sees them killing or doing something weird, they're screwed xD
also cutting flying people is pretty hard you know
Shadowstar

Postby oimate » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:41 pm

Shadowstar wrote:
Chain wrote:well then the game should let we cutting titan hand or foot and they could recover for 30 sec

i think that's already suggested out there, but yeah that's pretty cool

oimate wrote:
Shadowstar wrote:

the traitor are still not safe from the titan, and if other sees them killing or doing something weird, they're screwed xD
also cutting flying people is pretty hard you know

The traitors will not be aimed by titans, but can still be killed if in the way of one. And that's why you have to be sneaky while killing your team mates. Say you and one other separate from the group to kill a titan, that's when you kill him, so no-one else can see and you slip back into the group before anyone notices hes missing.

The traitors can also have a move that calls titans to the area you're in. "think the female titan". So if everyone is grouped together and you cant kill anyone sneakily, you call in a few titans to split the group up and eliminate the stray ones.

I understand that its hard to kill people while they're flying around, but there can be a fix to make it easier.
oimate

Postby clp991589 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:48 pm

Can't see any other threads :oops:
clp991589

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area