Episode 25 - Season 1 Finale

I will place a sticky up as each new episode is released, and unsticky the older thread. You can discuss the episode there. No manga spoilers please. (First thread up sometime tomorrow) ⊂((・▽・))⊃
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Episode 25 - Season 1 Finale

Postby KoveGames » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:47 pm

liala wrote:I like it better how it happened in the manga in direct comparision to the anime. But it is also alright like this. They just wanted to end it with a extreme fight because it's the end of the season. I'm not sure why they changed some roles though (for example Jean at the crystal). Maybe they just didn't want to add in a character we don't really know and it's also understandable for Jean to be angry because of personal things so I don't mind it. I also don't think it's that bad that Levi had some action even though he is injured. I mean he was also able to move right after the fight with the Female Titan and it's not like he really fought in the last episode. Just wanted to add this because some people seem to be really upset because of the changes (not in this forum yet). I also think they added the Wall scene at the end because of a next season. I don't think they would just leave it like that and don't continue it. And then they could just make the timing different in the next season so it's similar to the manga.
Overall I really liked the anime because it's not just an average fighting show. I also think (almost) all of the characters are likeable and I still like them even though they do something wrong or cry often. Because they just act like normal humans.

I don't understand why people make such a big deal over anime and manga differences. Anime and Manga are two different things, and I'm glad that they aren't the exact same. If there is a few seconds that happened in the anime and not in the manga and it is important, it is canon to me, no matter what everyone says. :|
KoveGames

Postby liala » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:49 am

I don't get it either. It's alright to not like it but some people are exaggerating. Maybe they just wanted to see some scenes animated that weren't in the Anime and they're disappointed now.
liala

Postby Tic-Tac » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:52 am

Until now the manga and anime were almost the same , so if it's just a few differences like that I think it's okay.

It's not a big Walking dead syndrome :P
Tic-Tac

Postby The Sketcher » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:12 am

KoveGames wrote:I don't understand why people make such a big deal over anime and manga differences. Anime and Manga are two different things, and I'm glad that they aren't the exact same.

They aren't exactly "two different things". The anime is the animated version of the manga and I'd prefer it to remain that way. If everything changes that much, it won't be as good as before.
The Sketcher

Postby KoveGames » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:23 am

NeckSlicer wrote:
KoveGames wrote:I don't understand why people make such a big deal over anime and manga differences. Anime and Manga are two different things, and I'm glad that they aren't the exact same.

They aren't exactly "two different things". The anime is the animated version of the manga and I'd prefer it to remain that way. If everything changes that much, it won't be as good as before.

Imagine. The anime grows into a totally different plot than the manga, but it ends up being better. I won't be angry.
KoveGames

Postby Suraru » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:25 am

That's called pulling a "Walking Dead"

And I hope they do that, the wiki told me some of my favorite characters died, it'd be awesome if they survived.
Do I even English sometimes?
"Points hurt, stay pointless!"

OH SHIT MAN! IT'S THE ADMIN!
Suraru
Forum Major

Formerly: Smitty

Postby CrazyRay » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Just finished watching the finale and it was quite good. It had a pretty decent ending aswell, got damn things didn't fully go as planned but oh well they did succeed in capturing Annie after all.

KoveGames wrote:I don't understand why people make such a big deal over anime and manga differences. Anime and Manga are two different things, and I'm glad that they aren't the exact same. If there is a few seconds that happened in the anime and not in the manga and it is important, it is canon to me, no matter what everyone says. :|

Well there's always bound to be differences and that could be seen in a variety of other anime and manga e.g. HunterXHunter and more the list could go on. Even though some of the difference aren't likeable at all, that shouldn't be a reason to make a big fuss over it like it's fine to dislike to something but to constantly complain or exaggerate sucks. It's also seen in movies too and nothing can be done about that. The only thing here is that i wouldn't be able to fully understand this argument due to the fact that i haven't read the manga yet. But i bet the changes were just small and hopefully nothing major. So what's done has been done now, there's no going back.
CrazyRay

Postby Ghosthunter » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:20 pm

I was re-watching episode 25 and when i got to the wall titan scene after the credits i suddenly noticed something.
Before a piece of the wall falls down revealing the wall titan's face,a human (probably female) face has been shown.
I'm not sure if i'm seeing things so ill leave it here for you to have a look.

Spoiler:

Also here's the original pic with no red line around it so you wont say i made it in a shape of the face.

Spoiler:

Maybe they are trying to tell us something or show us that the wall titan is female.
Ghosthunter

Postby Blackhunter » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:33 pm

Yea,it's probably a female or someone have a mask in his face :lol:
Blackhunter

Postby Accelevi » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:54 pm

It doesn't seem like a face to me.
Seems more like just crushed up rocks.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi