Anime Recommendations

(#°Д°)just off topic! (°ー°〃)
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Anime Recommendations

Postby Nowirted » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:31 am

Ghosthunter wrote:
Nowirted wrote:Gantz, Baccano!, Eden of the East and Mushi-shi. For Gantz I suggest you read the manga too, it's wayyyy better than the anime.

I heard Gantz is pretty gory(i mean i don't have a problem with that).Have i heard right?


Yes, yes it is. Gantz and Attack on Titan are actually kinda similar too which is why I suggested it (that and it's one of my favorite mangas!)
Nowirted
 

 

Re: Anime Recommendations

Postby Ghosthunter » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:47 am

Nowirted wrote:
Ghosthunter wrote:
Nowirted wrote:Gantz, Baccano!, Eden of the East and Mushi-shi. For Gantz I suggest you read the manga too, it's wayyyy better than the anime.

I heard Gantz is pretty gory(i mean i don't have a problem with that).Have i heard right?


Yes, yes it is. Gantz and Attack on Titan are actually kinda similar too which is why I suggested it (that and it's one of my favorite mangas!)

Well then i'll be sure to check it out. :)
Ghosthunter
 

Re: Anime Recommendations

Postby Chaster » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:18 pm

Katekyo hitman reborn
Gintama
Danshi Koukosei no Nichijou
Nisemonogatari
Persona 4 : The Animation
Devil Survivor 2 : The Animation
DateALive
Etc @.@ ,too many anime XD
Chaster
 

Re: Anime Recommendations

Postby Eren » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Nisemonogatari is good, but you have to watch Bakemonogatari first for it to make sense
"If you win, you live! If you lose, you die! You can't win if you don't fight!
J A E G E R
multiplayer name: TheForumEren
User avatar
Eren
♥ Heichou ♥
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:17 am

Re: Anime Recommendations

Postby Ghosthunter » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:57 pm

Did anyone recommend Katanagatari? If not,it's really good if you like a lot (and i mean A LOT) of dialogue.There are 12 episodes and each of them is 50 minutes long so be prepared.In my opinion i like the story,the setting and especially the art style of the show. :D
Ghosthunter
 

Re: Anime Recommendations

Postby Zeref » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:38 am

Eren wrote:Nisemonogatari is good, but you have to watch Bakemonogatari first for it to make sense

you have to read kizumonogatari first then bakemonogatari :lol:
btw , kizumonogatari movie is coming this fall 8-)

Ghosthunter wrote:Did anyone recommend Katanagatari? If not,it's really good if you like a lot (and i mean A LOT) of dialogue.There are 12 episodes and each of them is 50 minutes long so be prepared.In my opinion i like the story,the setting and especially the art style of the show. :D

I don't know if katanagatari is related to the monogatari series :/
Image
User avatar
Zeref
Elite Moderator
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 pm
Location: Nevereverland
Formerly: much sweg

Re: Anime Recommendations

Postby Chaster » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:42 am

Eren wrote:Nisemonogatari is good, but you have to watch Bakemonogatari first for it to make sense

oh yeah , i forgot to tell you to watch the bakemonogatari and kizumonogatari first XD
Chaster
 

Re: Anime Recommendations

Postby Ghosthunter » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:11 pm

Gehenna wrote:I don't know if katanagatari is related to the monogatari series :/

It isn't.It has it's own story,and it's story and setting are completely different from other monogatari series.Though it has the same author.
Ghosthunter
 

Re: Anime Recommendations

Postby Eren » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:26 pm

I have to endure until fall comes now..!
"If you win, you live! If you lose, you die! You can't win if you don't fight!
J A E G E R
multiplayer name: TheForumEren
User avatar
Eren
♥ Heichou ♥
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:17 am

Re: Anime Recommendations

Postby Zeref » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:
Gehenna wrote:I don't know if katanagatari is related to the monogatari series :/

It isn't.It has it's own story,and it's story and setting are completely different from other monogatari series.Though it has the same author.

the art looks different from the other series by nisio isin :/

Eren wrote:I have to endure until fall comes now..!

yep.
Image
User avatar
Zeref
Elite Moderator
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 pm
Location: Nevereverland
Formerly: much sweg

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron