AOTTG Facts

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: AOTTG Facts

Postby Accelevi » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:20 am

Really? I haven't noticed that.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby ErenKyojin » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:45 am

Accelevi wrote:Really? I haven't noticed that.

Yeah you can test it out if you want. Also I havent tested this, but I think it might be safe to say crawlers are unblindable because the hitbox kills you when your that close.
ErenKyojin

Postby Foxen » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:51 am

ErenKyojin wrote:
Accelevi wrote:Really? I haven't noticed that.

Yeah you can test it out if you want. Also I havent tested this, but I think it might be safe to say crawlers are unblindable because the hitbox kills you when your that close.

Yeah the 3-hit combo activates 100% of the time immediately after they regain their sight. Also, I've been on the side of a building striking a stationary crawler in the eyes over and over again in an attempt to blind him. I'm fairly certain it's impossible to blind them, at this point.
Foxen

Postby Accelevi » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:14 am

I remember seeing somewhere you couldn't blind crawlers, so probably.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Taza » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:01 am

Thank You, this helps so much! :D
Taza

Postby Bryne Arnstadt » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:19 pm

They aren't possible to blind but it is possible to enter their mouths partially without getting killed. Managed to do so last night for a minute or so but was eaten as he hit a tree and pushed me back into his mouth.
Bryne Arnstadt

Postby Mika » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:31 pm

I just accidentally discovered that you can kill a titan with Jean's grab escape :shock:
Mika

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:44 pm

Mika wrote:I just accidentally discovered that you can kill a titan with Jean's grab escape :shock:

lol, how? :lol:
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Mika » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Aiden wrote:
Mika wrote:I just accidentally discovered that you can kill a titan with Jean's grab escape :shock:

lol, how? :lol:

Titan grabbed me and put me in front of its mouth but, by doing that, he placed me+his hand right behind the nape of another titan of equal height! Used the special and bam~ 465dmg :!:
Mika

Postby Ghosthunter » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:55 pm

Oh also if you wait until a small titan puts you in front of its face and then use an escape you can escape and blind him with one slash at the same time.
Ghosthunter

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion