Profile picture

(#°Д°)just off topic! (°ー°〃)
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Profile picture

Postby Slashair » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:11 am

I have spent 2 hours the day I made this account searching for a profile picture for this website but it is ALWAYS too big, no matter how much I reduce it! So I made thisthread for people to post profile pictures for me or new people and I think it would be a lot of help, thanks!
Slashair
 

 

Re: Profile picture

Postby Ghosthunter » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:23 am

Slashair wrote:I have spent 2 hours the day I made this account searching for a profile picture for this website but it is ALWAYS too big, no matter how much I reduce it! So I made thisthread for people to post profile pictures for me or new people and I think it would be a lot of help, thanks!

Dude upload the picture you want for your profile here i might be able to help you.
Ghosthunter
 

Re: Profile picture

Postby Slashair » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:34 am

Ghosthunter wrote:
Slashair wrote:I have spent 2 hours the day I made this account searching for a profile picture for this website but it is ALWAYS too big, no matter how much I reduce it! So I made thisthread for people to post profile pictures for me or new people and I think it would be a lot of help, thanks!

Dude upload the picture you want for your profile here i might be able to help you.



Image

This photo is one of the ones I tried so if you can help me that would be great!
Slashair
 

Re: Profile picture

Postby Ghosthunter » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:39 am

Here you go buddy.
Image
Ghosthunter
 

Re: Profile picture

Postby Slashair » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:45 am

Ghosthunter wrote:Here you go buddy.
Image


Thank you SO much, SERIOUSLY I can't thank you enough!
Slashair
 

Re: Profile picture

Postby Ghosthunter » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:47 am

No problem. :D
Ghosthunter
 

Re: Profile picture

Postby UsagiMaako » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:52 am

Yeah.. all you had to do is resize it mate lol
UsagiMaako
 

Re: Profile picture

Postby TitanKawaii » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:43 am

UsagiMaako wrote:Yeah.. all you had to do is resize it mate lol


^this, actually you can resize it even with windows paint xd lol
TitanKawaii
 

Re: Profile picture

Postby Zeref » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:15 am

Yep. You have to resize it until the size is 6kb or below :lol:
Image
User avatar
Zeref
Elite Moderator
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 pm
Location: Nevereverland
Formerly: much sweg

Re: Profile picture

Postby Slashair » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:06 pm

TitanKawaii wrote:
UsagiMaako wrote:Yeah.. all you had to do is resize it mate lol


^this, actually you can resize it even with windows paint xd lol


I tried resizing it with MS paint but all it did was make the quality terrible. I also tried to look for something online to resize it but I gave up because there was too many links that had nothing to do with it.
Slashair
 

Next

Return to Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests