Public Match Level

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Public Match Level

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:47 pm

Z.E.D wrote:Only super pros? lol with good team organization and decent skill anyone can get to lvl 20,

Pro is only for abnormal, you can easy complete 20 waves on hard too.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby TataBlitz » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:20 pm

AstroMagnum wrote:My friend has been hosting a hard public server for a while now. We've only really seen somebody complain about it being on hard once and most people seem to handle it. The one person who was complaining stopped complaining after one game and joined the next one she hosted with no problem.
Though, I do remember this one time I saw a game called "Super Pro Only" I asked the host if it was on hard and he said "No, it's on normal because only super pros can beat all 20 waves."

I don't even >,>, I don't consider myself "super pro" but with a decent team of five or six we can get to wave 20 on hard
TataBlitz

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Tatakae wrote:
AstroMagnum wrote:My friend has been hosting a hard public server for a while now. We've only really seen somebody complain about it being on hard once and most people seem to handle it. The one person who was complaining stopped complaining after one game and joined the next one she hosted with no problem.
Though, I do remember this one time I saw a game called "Super Pro Only" I asked the host if it was on hard and he said "No, it's on normal because only super pros can beat all 20 waves."

I don't even >,>, I don't consider myself "super pro" but with a decent team of five or six we can get to wave 20 on hard

Most of the people that play on public servers are new to the game, and I rarely find a few players that have good skill. I don't really know why the game had got so popular in such a short time.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Z.E.D » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:52 pm

It got popular because it's the greatest creation since the internet + with the addition of public servers people wanted to recreate this godlike 3D gear scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mFwiPAFhLU
Z.E.D

Postby Accelevi » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:41 pm

Some people can almost solo Forest Wave Hard I think.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:50 am

Yeah, but the lag + difficulty...
Annie Leonhardt

Previous

Return to General Discussion