[How To] Kill Crawler Titan 2 Methods *UPDATED*

Place tutorials of any kind here. 〆(・∀・@)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

[How To] Kill Crawler Titan 2 Methods *UPDATED*

Postby Splurkey » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:25 am

Over the Back Slash/Strike Style

Difficulty: Easy/Normal

Crawlers are too annoying and it has an ability to kill you while you're on air. So i created a tutorial on how to kill it, Just practice this move and you'll master it more than i do. "I haven't figured out how to dodge it while on air, or maybe it's impossible to do, You have a low percentage on escaping that ugly titan on air"

ATTENTION! This video only shows how i perform the trick, Since i'm not so good at Video Editing. (There are 2 Methods)

1st Method

2nd Method (Video by NaN)

This is a risky move, so you need preparations before doing this trick. Crawling Titans are fast so you might lose the chance to do this move. If it seems that you can't do it yet, find a way to make him far from you so you can prepare.

Instructions:

1st Method:
- First, Let the crawler chase you. Make sure that your camera is focused on him and hold S button, It's like you are running away from him.
- When he's near, try to hold Shift button to levitate then quickly hook (Q) at his forehead. Do not dare to release your hook (Q) or you'll die, When you reach his back part try to hook (E) somewhere between his neck. "Sometimes you get eaten, just keep holding Shift button until you have the chance to hook his back or neck part. Try not to hook to early or he will jump and eat you."
- Then slice and dice that ugly titan, OBS Style.

2nd Method: (Read only if you don't want to watch the video)
:!: In the video, He uses Marco to attract the crawler (very useful)
- Hook (Q+E) into the lower part of the tree, don't hook too low just make sure you have a nice view at the crawler's back
- You can either wait for your teammates to slay it or do it yourself. If you want to do it by yourself, Simply hook (Q+E) at it's neck and voila!

Note: I used TPS in here, I don't know yet if this works on Original and WOW. Let me know! \m/
Last edited by Splurkey on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:04 am, edited 8 times in total.
Splurkey

Re: [How To] Over The Back Slash/Strike (For Crawler Titans)

Postby darkboy » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:29 am

FINALLY SOMETHING TO KILL THOSE GODAMN CRAWLERS!!!
This is kinda good, in the fact that people with fast reaction can do.
Which is good. You can use it, just be fast, then you look awesome.

Cool.
darkboy

Postby Splurkey » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:36 am

darkboy8704 wrote:FINALLY SOMETHING TO KILL THOSE GODAMN CRAWLERS!!!
This is kinda good, in the fact that people with fast reaction can do.
Which is good. You can use it, just be fast, then you look awesome.

Cool.

Yes, you need to react fast or else you'll end up a food. Anyways, check this thread back if my upload is done. You might wanna see how it looks like IG. =)
Splurkey

Postby Accelevi » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:39 am

Yes, this takes a lot of practice and is risky, but with MP, due to the multiple aggro, it can mess up.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Splurkey » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:48 am

I always solo so i didn't think about Crawling Titans changing targets. But you can still use this :)
Splurkey

Return to Tutorials