Have you tried to write your own story? Are you currently?

Where you can talk about writing. _〆(。。)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Have you tried to write your own story? Are you currentl

Postby Z.E.D » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:22 pm

I'm not in school , i'm in college or faculté in french :)
Z.E.D

Postby Strongwill » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:08 pm

xD I just realized this section existed! <3

I'm a writer, joined several writing contest already and currently fixing my project before sending it to publisher (planned to send it before October this year). I also joined NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month, where writers are challenged to write 50k words in a month) since 2010 and just managed to win this year.

I specialized in fantasy story, also able to write a cyberpubk-steampunk story.

All of my story are written in bahasa and unfortunately I didn't have the time to translate it. I will write an original light novel in English thought!
Strongwill

Postby jahob000 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:07 am

Strongwill wrote:xD I just realized this section existed! <3

I'm a writer, joined several writing contest already and currently fixing my project before sending it to publisher (planned to send it before October this year). I also joined NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month, where writers are challenged to write 50k words in a month) since 2010 and just managed to win this year.

I specialized in fantasy story, also able to write a cyberpubk-steampunk story.

All of my story are written in bahasa and unfortunately I didn't have the time to translate it. I will write an original light novel in English thought!

Wow! You gotta tell me more about this! I wanna hear how your publishing submission goes. Do you think we can chat on Skype about this? if not then we can just chat here or you can PM me.
jahob000

Postby Dominick » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:34 pm

Yes, and I'm still trying to. I am currently working on "Project Adam And Eve".
Right now, I have 10 chapters, all of them [except of the first one] are 2 word pages long.
It's only the start though... And before editing the whole thing too.

After I'm done, or at least near the ending, I will ask an artist [Maybe on DevianArt] to make a cover or few illustrations.

I have many days I can't write in them though, writers blocks and such... But it's pretty good. At least that is what my friends are saying.
Dominick

Previous

Return to Literature