version 01242014

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Where Game Announcements are.
- Made by Feng, description edited by Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: version 01242014

Postby Suraru » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:11 am

Being Marco is useful, but I've saved Eren more times using Armin. That ability can stop a abnormal about to jump on Eren, where Marco only draws attention, which is still useless if you're close enough to Eren that the titan's attack hits both of you. Easy fix really, just be close enough to draw attention, but far enough to not get yourself or Eren killed.

Also, Feng should really merge CT and Trost. As in, once CT is dead, the Eren character (be it a player or the AI that just spawns by the boulder once CT dies) can pick up the boulder to plug the hole. Also for CT mode, all the other titans move through the hole, not just the abnormals. Just add random paths for the other titans until they come across a player. Another thing, and I'm not sure if this can be done easily, but in the show, Titans tend to be drawn towards many humans. So you could use the human bait at the other side of Trost to help Eren plug the hole, or if too many people go to resupply, then titans will start to head towards the supply station.

Last suggestion, please fix Eren. Give his titan form stamina so he could last longer if you use him right, and walk by default but run with jump key, but get tired if you punch too many times, run too long, or get bitten by smaller titans, thus allowing him to die in battle vs smaller titans. It'll balance him out, while also letting you have more fun as a titan.
Do I even English sometimes?
"Points hurt, stay pointless!"

OH SHIT MAN! IT'S THE ADMIN!
Suraru
Forum Major

Formerly: Smitty

Postby Annie_Leonheart<3 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:55 am

i have a problem, i know it's on like 01242014....but when i boot up the browser page it says it's the previous version....
Annie_Leonheart<3

Postby iiJest » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:09 am

Hello! I'm just a lowly nobody coming in to say hi...Also, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! I love you and commend you for making such an amazing game and now I'm just finding out that your updating each month! You are godly! But seriously, I truly am grateful, this game has actually brought me away from some things that I'm dealing with. The community and game you and your colleagues created is amazing. So yeah...just a lowly but grateful nobody from the eastern US. :D
iiJest

Postby CrazyRay » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:43 pm

iiJest wrote:I truly am grateful, this game has actually brought me away from some things that I'm dealing with. The community and game you and your colleagues created is amazing. So yeah...just a lowly but grateful nobody from the eastern US. :D

Spoiler:
Isn't that lovely?

Once again, another cool update. Thanks Feng!
CrazyRay

Postby JimJimJimBob » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:21 pm

Any other features?
JimJimJimBob

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:25 pm

No, this update is only about the two new MP maps.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Z.E.D » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:27 pm

Z.E.D

Postby Zinrius » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:43 am

I'm happy for the update, however is that really all that's changed?

Any behind-the-scene bug fixes? Like... cables going through titans ?
Zinrius

Postby Khally » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:12 am

Feng was absent for quite some time, from what we could learn. So he didn't really work on the game for some time.
Khally

Postby Accelevi » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:26 am

This update is nice enough, but it feels sort of anticlimactic.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements and Change Log