AOT/SNK Theories and or Speculations

Feel free to make threads of the latest chapters and discuss them. Duplicate threads will be locked, deleted if you keep doing so. (`・ω・´)”
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

AOT/SNK Theories and or Speculations

Postby Connorhere » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:44 pm

Here you can post your speculations on AOT from evidence revealed in new chapters or talk about whatever theories you have about AOT characters or lore. I made this thread because i keep seeing people posting their theories in places that distract from the topics actual purpose, myself included after babbling on with Haru.

It'd be appreciated if you give your replies a little title or introduction to your speculation/theory so people know what the hell you're going on about.
So post away :D
Connorhere

Re: AOT/SNK Theories and or Speculations

Postby Haru » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:47 pm

yay! finally this thread
what do you guys think about this theory?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyGZi5tF1rg
Haru

Postby Connorhere » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:54 pm

^ Time Travel theory

I'm iffy on this theory, i do like how in this theory they are drawing evidence from Norse mythology to try and predict the AOT future, since its evident that AOT derrives from that in several ways. Though i don't like how the theory just sort of makes up its own storyline with little evidence but "time travel is a thing", like events playing out very specifically so that the theory fits. I don't like when theories lack evidence so i don't know, plus i'd hate an ending where humanity ends and everything was for nothing D:

I think the holes in this theory is that they're skimming over the whole government that exists in AOT, it is simply predicting what will happen with the Titans, however thats not all of what AOT is, recent chapters in the manga are showing the new antagonists to be the Central Police, so the humans in AOT do play a very signifficant part and are not just there to die.
Connorhere

Postby Haru » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:59 pm

since ape titan was grisha theory died
do you think that ape titan was the women eren saw in the last chapter
since grisha said something about their memories will show you.
their=previous coordinate
Haru

Postby Connorhere » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:07 am

Still not sure about Ape Titan at all, one theory is that he is a regular Titan, and is a result of the same experiments that turned humans into titans, as it is common for humans to test things on animals before their own. So they experimented on a monkey and made the ape titan. Still not sure though.

What i'm far more interested in is the Time Travel Eren thing, i'm not 100% about time travel, however theres no mistaking that Eren was seeing the future in episode 1, i did not even notice those strange things in Eren's dream, and the "why is your hair so long", "eren why are you crying" stuff has always been suspicious.

In the flashes we can see a Titans mouth, probably some corpses, Titan's appearing out of nowhere, which i assume are the titans mysteriously appearing in wall rose, the deaths of those in the forest, the smiling titan and eren's mother being lifted by him. Somewhere in there was a bed with toys on it, there actually wasn't in the manga but i thought that this could be Geographia's room (the girl from chapter 53). There was also a very royal looking uniform next to a fireplace, which could symbolise the yet-unseen royal family. There were others but i cannot link them to things.
Connorhere

Postby Haru » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:10 am

maybe endless loop
but you cant deny it's possible time travel theory
since hajime was inspired by a time travel manga.
Haru

Postby Connorhere » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:14 am

Perhaps, however not exactly how the theory has been shown before, personally i don't believe the 2000 years into the future, it seems farfetched despite the title of the episode/chapter. I can't deny Eren seeing the future of the suspicion of viewing Mikasa differently.
Connorhere

Postby Haru » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:17 am

not to mention the first page of the manga
i noticed people assuming that titans are human but if titans are human and the body is in the nape of the neck? where did that giant body come from?why do they need water and sun? any theories about that?
Haru

Postby liala » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:29 pm

Thanks for this topic. It was really needed xD
I actually read a time travel theory yesterday. If we agree to this I think the first chapters title makes sense then "To you, 2000 years from now". Eren can't travel back and leaves a message what lead to mankinds victory or what they found out but then they still could not beat the Titans.
But I think it's a little too far fetched we still don't know enough. We don't even even know what in the freaking basement is.
By the way what do you think was left by Grisha in the basement? Do Reiner and Bertholdt even know about this? If they know they probably get it and when the Survey Corps arrive nothing is there anymore.
liala

Postby Haru » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:37 pm

that would be sad...
but i dont think they know anything about grisha and even if they reached wall maria how can they enter the basement without a key?
Haru

Next

Return to SnK/AoT Manga Discussion