How to play this with the Dualshock 4

Place to put all your questions, place to get the answers. 【・ヘ・?】This can have both forum-related questions and game-related questions.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

How to play this with the Dualshock 4

Postby Nystagmus » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:11 am

Hi guys, so I was bored and plugged my dualshock 4 into my laptop and was messing around with it. Then I thought to try it with AOTTG. I reset the key commands to the dualshock 4 and everything was working... except for the right analog stick as the mouse which I completely forgot about. So does anyone know how I can get the right analog stick on my dualshock 4 controller to act as the mouse??
Nystagmus

Re: How to play this with the Dualshock 4

Postby d_OVRKLL » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:16 am

I actually play with my xbox controller XD...I downloaded "joytokey" which allows you to map stuff like that.
d_OVRKLL

Postby Z.E.D » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:10 am

dualshock4? isn't that a bit overkill ?

"time to play flappy bird"

Z.E.D

Postby Caesar » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:16 am

So i was curious, i google it and i found a video tutorial to play on pc with my ps3 controler and everything is fine but when you read the comments you can see that most of them are saying "DON'T USE PLAYSTATION CONTROLER ON PC" it's gonna mess with the pc for some reason. Everything seems to working fine with a xbox controler since it's the controler per default. But the comments about the playstation controlers are pretty scary so i won't use it and you souldn't either. i'm gonna stick with the keyboard and the mouse and suck at it :p
Caesar

Postby Khally » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:35 pm

Moved to the correct section.

What software are you using? I recommend the DS3 tool along with xPadder, works great.
Khally

Postby Dure91 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQHJP2bdcZU
I think this tutorial could help you, i use the ps3 pad to play because i'm not used to pc games but for some things it's kinda tricky. For example i can't rotate the camera when moving because i use the X button for the gas and i can't press it and move the right analog (camera) simultaneously.
Dure91

Return to Help Section