Attack on Servers (All networks are back!)

All server-related things go here. (((*°▽°*)八(*°▽°*)))♪
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Attack on Servers [Official MP Tunngle and Hamachi Serve

Postby xanox100 » Sat May 03, 2014 6:35 pm

Hmm .. Feng should have that up and running before I get back hopefully.
I'm looking into setting up two dedicated US servers when I get back. If anyone is interested in helping me out with dedicated servers send me a pm. Im going to be expanding server hosters as well outside of tunngle and hamachi.
If you know of any good server providers let me know through a message as well and ill set them up.

- Server Mod xanox
xanox100

Postby xanox100 » Tue May 27, 2014 11:34 pm

Still waiting for my private servers to come back. I feel so dead haha :D
xanox100

Postby xanox100 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:51 am

I'm going to be renewing AOT-XAN in august when LAN Mode comes back. In the mean time I guess we can wait. Not much else we can do at this point really.
xanox100

Postby Doom597 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:15 pm

I'm looking forward to it ;) !

I had so much fun on your network.
Doom597

Re: Attack on Servers [HAMACHI TEMP. SHUTTING DOWN AUG 1ST]

Postby xanox100 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:40 am

Talked with feng recently and he said LAN is not coming back for a while. To save myself money I am shutting down AOT-XAN Hamachi Server Temporarily. They will return once LAN does, otherwise I see no point in keeping it around if no one is using it. Tunngle servers are staying forever so feel free to use it whenever you want. I honestly knew this was going to happen eventually. So until LAN returns I am locking my thread. I'll see you guys on the flip side!

- Server Mod xanox
xanox100

Re: Attack on Servers (All networks are back!)

Postby xanox100 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:56 am

Well everyone, it seems that my contract with hamachi went through again before I could cancel it. So the hamachi networks are back! As far as LAN goes though, only the old version of the game can be used with it. I will be reopening the networks later this week as I have plans for a tournament in either september or october. I will be online when I can, if you have questions regarding the upcoming tournament head over to the Tournament section and feel free to ask away!
xanox100

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:47 pm

Why not try something different that hamachi?
Annie Leonhardt

Postby xanox100 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:54 pm

I have a few ideas, there are a bunch of server like services on the net. I want to set up some dedicated servers as well.
xanox100

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:24 pm

What I meant was that since now you can just host a server with a password, then all you need is a place to chat.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby xanox100 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:45 pm

That's true in a sense. But I don't like public servers. I like the privacy of LAN because not everyone can join in on your game. Doesn't matter if public server has passwords, it's just a personal preference of mine.
xanox100

PreviousNext

Return to Servers