[SUGGESTIONS] Suggestions for Multiplayer (update)

(●′ω`●) any game ideas are welcome (′~`●) 
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Suggestions for Multiplayer

Postby Delra » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:57 am

A versus match? Having PvP in this game does not make any sense. Why would that be a bad thing? Why on earth would this game ever have just one central server? It's more practical for everyone to just host their own multiplayer servers, and have their friends join them. If people want to host huge servers, they can always do that. Not to mention the fact that having only one central server would require an insanely big map, and it would take a LOT of work. I think Fenglee would rather focus on general content then rather spend a whole bunch of time working on this. But hey, I'm not a mind reader.
Delra

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Suggestions for Multiplayer

Postby tec » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:29 am

It does make sense, maybe not as the ONLY mulitplayer mode, but as a choice, I can definitely see the appeal behind getting together with a friend and seeing who can kill the most titans.

I never put special emphasis on having one server, but like I said, it seems like it would take around 20 players at least to guard, protect and fight for a city. If it gets big enough to warrant it, multiple servers would be a good thing. And no one said it had to be life-size. Think, the outerlying town that is the second level looks to be around 1/10 to 1/20th the size of what is shown in the anime. So on a scale like that, it wouldn't necessarily have to be huge, or incredibly detailed for that matter, just functional.
tec

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Suggestions for Multiplayer (update)

Postby tec » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:11 pm

Updated.
tec

Postby Tohka » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:57 am

Let me bump this, this is fucking cool.
Tohka

Postby tec » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:01 am

Thanks! :lol:
tec

Postby Kumatanchi » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:56 am

He should make the titans walk faster when they're chasing someone.

That way it makes it more intense when you're out of gas and have to rely on your teammates to save you :)
Kumatanchi

Postby Ignite » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:40 am

Well we wil just have to look at what fenglee has implemented first in the next multiplayer update, then add on to that
Ignite

Previous

Return to Game Suggestions