New Version Feedback

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: New Version Feedback

Postby Accelevi » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:50 am

How so Zeref?

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Zeref » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:00 am

Accelevi wrote:How so Zeref?

meh. it's just i feel so slow to move around (even when using the gas).
maybe my 3dmg is defective :lol:
Zeref
Elite Moderator

Formerly: much sweg

Postby Accelevi » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:05 am

Hm...
I think I've heard somewhere that feng slowed some stuff down, but I might be entirely wrong.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby CriticalBlinking » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:34 am

Huh...new update.

Interestingly Abnormals seem MUCH slower on abnormal mode. They turn like hard mode titans during v1110, which is a little too easy. Not sure if Feng's modified hitboxes but I think he might have as well. Definitely added a jump landing delay animation +standing still for 1s after recovery before jumping.

Great new chars too, and Petra's special is just so good.

Edit: AWESOME, LOCK KEY IS FUNCTIONAL. Now you can pendulum without worrying about swinging the camera!
CriticalBlinking

Postby Accelevi » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:07 am

The lock key certainly does help with the pendulum kills, but the look of being able to swing through the air is nice too.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Fuginotory » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Sigh, it feels like 3DMG is slower now, and the hard titans are even faster, with virtually no CD between actions they go from one action strait onto another, and seem to turn even faster, "dodge" even more... And that range doesn't seem any lower.

What bothers me the most however, is that this update still has no Video.
Fuginotory

Postby Accelevi » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:15 pm

It's most likely because it's just a small patch.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Fuginotory » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:33 pm

I just noticed that Feng has also fixed the training level, it is just like Gold Level 1 now, and the oblivion fall on the city map is also gone. I think this update is a work in progress where Feng is hunting down bugs and glitches, and fixing them, and he decided to make a bit of a crowd pleaser with Petra and Sasha (which were the two characters I wanted to see the most, I think I even said so in a thread somewhere). Now I hope we get to see Annie (even though she is an enemy to humanity, I mean, Annie is cool). Honestly, lately I feel like Feng is just looking at what I want and making it just for me.

Honestly though, how can you call Petra and Sasha a small patch. I think he will add some more things first and then make the vid though, it really looks like he is releasing this update in small portions. Thanks to his work though, now when he releases the video (eventually... I hope) I will be able to see it because I won't go blind from any of the levels (Yay for darker textures).

By the way, I've been looking around the forum, trying to find a titan thread, but I saw nothing. By a titan thread I mean a thread where people make suggestions on the AI improvement, not just cry about how broken the crawler is, or how they need more textures. I think a Titan AI thread might be useful.
Fuginotory

Postby Z.E.D » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:49 pm

Fuginotory wrote:I just noticed that Feng has also fixed the training level, it is just like Gold Level 1 now, and the oblivion fall on the city map is also gone. I think this update is a work in progress where Feng is hunting down bugs and glitches, and fixing them, and he decided to make a bit of a crowd pleaser with Petra and Sasha (which were the two characters I wanted to see the most, I think I even said so in a thread somewhere). Now I hope we get to see Annie (even though she is an enemy to humanity, I mean, Annie is cool). Honestly, lately I feel like Feng is just looking at what I want and making it just for me.

Honestly though, how can you call Petra and Sasha a small patch. I think he will add some more things first and then make the vid though, it really looks like he is releasing this update in small portions. Thanks to his work though, now when he releases the video (eventually... I hope) I will be able to see it because I won't go blind from any of the levels (Yay for darker textures).

By the way, I've been looking around the forum, trying to find a titan thread, but I saw nothing. By a titan thread I mean a thread where people make suggestions on the AI improvement, not just cry about how broken the crawler is, or how they need more textures. I think a Titan AI thread might be useful.

hey it's perfectly reasonable to cry about a small titan that can decimate 20 people in a minute :lol:

So you're saying that the updates will now ome in small batches. that's good:) . By next year we might have the protect Eren mission :D
Z.E.D

Postby Fuginotory » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:53 pm

Ah, sorry if that "cry" insulted someone, I didn't mean to offend, I just meant a more feedback orientated thread, sort of like this one.

Weird thing, I just played again after reloading the page, and the speed felt higher... I think either my unity player is testing me, or for some reason I couldn't pick up speed earlier...
Fuginotory

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion