What are your weaknesses?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: What are your weaknesses?

Postby Dikasa » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:32 pm

Connorhere wrote:
Kisachi wrote:
Xedma wrote:Turns out my biggest weakness is helping others. I have given away my secrets :lol:

Haha same here, i panic and save the person 75% of the time 25% i end up sacraficing myself and 10% of the time the person dies even though i save them :P

This is 100% true and the reason why teamwork is dead in AOTTG

Well it is hard to communicate over a chat log, so what I do is I get into a skype call with friends, and we can coordinate attacks very effectively (though there is always that bit of human error that gets in the way which is a HUGE weakness for us.)
Dikasa

Postby Xedma » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:37 pm

Peanuts wrote:
Kisachi wrote:
Xedma wrote:Turns out my biggest weakness is helping others. I have given away my secrets :lol:

Haha same here, i panic and save the person 75% of the time 25% i end up sacraficing myself and 10% of the time the person dies even though i save them :P

Xedma probably meant yo-yo :lol:

Indeed. People are getting bigger hits than I did ... atleast I still have Annie all to myself~ ;)
Xedma

Postby Yoko » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:39 pm

Indeed. People are getting bigger hits than I did ... atleast I still have Annie all to myself~ ;)

Then get even BIGGER hits!!
Yoko

Postby Dominick » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:50 pm

Small crawlers, I have no problem with the big ones.
BIG GROUPS of titans from the same sizes. If they are in different sizes it's ok~
ummm... Unhelpful players. "HELP HELP! I SENT A SIGNAL AND WROTE IN THE CHAT THAT I NEED HELP!" "Oops, I didn't see it, sorry." -_- SO FOR WHAT IT EXISTS?!
Dominick

Postby Steele » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:06 pm

Mid-sized crawlers. Not tiny, not big, but the ones that jump at you no matter what. They're so AGGRIVATING.
Ghost hooks.
Not being able to reload in midair.
Tiny jumpers vs big jumpers.
Tiny crawlers on abnormal.
Otherwise I've improved vastly.
Steele

Postby Terramort » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:24 am

I tend to die to either spawn kills or idiot deviants belly flopping for no damn reason. And that stupid wall run -> flip leaves is usually what actually kills me. Fuck I hat that, but it's a game flaw, not a weakness.
Terramort

Postby Kami-Sama » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:04 am

Weakness? Hmm... Teammates. Titans are easy to kill on every difficulty when predictable, but when you have teammates aggro titans to windmilling (hard) or turning away from you then swarming from all directions (abnormal), then the game gets difficult and pretty annoying at times...
Kami-Sama

Postby Rumple » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:47 pm

Sometimes I get too lazy to actually think about the best openings to kill a titan. This usually happens when I get frustrated; I'll just keep swinging around the titan slashing away instead of stopping for 2 seconds to let it do its' karate chops. A lot of times all I would have to do is stop to cancel out the momentum in order to go into the desirable direction, but I guess that's just too inconvenient for me. :lol:

This and ghost hooks. Too many failed sparrow strikes.
Rumple

Postby Final Divide » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:51 pm

-Smaller Titans
I'm a Levi and there are less places to hit.
Final Divide

Previous

Return to General Discussion