Levi users?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Levi users?

Postby xRivailution » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Does anyone here use levi?
I just use the simple frontals with him and/or flybys.
I want to main him but its so hard. I dont want to rely on cheap characters to get higher points (Jean. Sasha)
They are not really cheep but i wanna main levi and his blades are so short and tiny omg.
xRivailution

Re: Levi users?

Postby Zarythe » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:53 pm

I used levi for like 5 moths but then i realized Marco has dem blades doe. Levi = tiny ass blades that dont hit anything
Zarythe

Postby Z.E.D » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:51 pm

#Levi for life

All the other chars are meh to me

Sasha's potato is usless with gas
Eren is only good once every 2 minutes
Jean's OP
Mikasa"s speical is really too old now
I can't get used to petra's special
Armin is way too slow
Can't solo with marco XD
Z.E.D

Postby Noodler » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:05 pm

How is Sasha cheap again?
Zed, I'm too lazy to elaborate for the 30th time, but Sasha's potato has its uses and saved my ass frequently back when I used her.
Noodler

Postby Thirdkazekage » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:59 am

I used to main him ever since I started playing, but those blades tho... and I found Marco :lol:
Thirdkazekage

Postby Final Divide » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:55 am

Two Words: Special Reeling
Only works if you can hit the titan before it moves but when you perfect it you'll be getting hits in the 1000s! I've played Levi since the beginning so I'm really good with him. I'm better wit him than I am with Jean.

1.Levi
2.Mikasa
3.Jean
4.Petra
5. Sasha and Armin
6. Marco
7. Eren(He's like Jean but his special is too cheap for me)
Final Divide

Postby shaun45451 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:46 am

I sometimes play as him for fun, just to freak my friends out with a reel-in Levicopter when they least expect it.
shaun45451

Postby Fuginotory » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:35 am

The first thing to do when maining Levi is to forget about blade lengths and just practice. Honsetly, nobody seemed to notice or care about blade lengths before they saw that picture with the character lineup, and now everybody is acting like that is the only deciding factor about a character's usefulness. I remember plenty of people had mained Levi in the past, some of them even managed to get outlandish scores with him, so if you want to do it, do it. Pretend you don't know his blades are shorter and just learn to deal with it, then you will be able to safely say that you are better than a Jean user.
Fuginotory

Postby Z.E.D » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:28 am

Noodler wrote:How is Sasha cheap again?
Zed, I'm too lazy to elaborate for the 30th time, but Sasha's potato has its uses and saved my ass frequently back when I used her.

Yea h I know but it's jsut not my playstyle yet. If she could eat on the move while running she would be an insta pick for me
Z.E.D

Postby Noodler » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:41 am

She can, if you shoot a hook while eating it stops the animation.
Without this it's not as useful.
Noodler

Next

Return to General Discussion