Are player titans OP?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Are player titans OP?

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu May 29, 2014 5:47 pm

Actually with the new 2 hit swipes it's pretty damn easy to kill an experienced player. I was on a server where one human was 78/0 on hard and I switched to be a Titan and he couldn't kill me if I just kept trying to swat him out of the air. Then he left.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Kami-Sama » Thu May 29, 2014 5:49 pm

Like Neko said earlier. No titans aren't op and dont need a nerf at all. If anything pvp maps should have less camping areas. Player titans are way to easy to kill as it is so if anything they need a slight buff. Only problem with pvp are the humans. Camping is a huge issue with this game but i don't think votekick will always solve the problem because votekick has trolling written all over it just like in other games. But back on subject, no they aren't op at all. The belly flops hitbox is too big? Just don't be there and kill them when they get up
Kami-Sama

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu May 29, 2014 5:52 pm

"just don't be there" Yeah... That's the idea... But it's the lag. I can be 50 feet above the ground and die because of the lag. But that's irrelevant. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The only thing I think the Titans need are Cooldowns. That's all it would take to make them 100% balanced.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Noodler » Thu May 29, 2014 6:36 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:"just don't be there" Yeah... That's the idea... But it's the lag. I can be 50 feet above the ground and die because of the lag. But that's irrelevant. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The only thing I think the Titans need are Cooldowns. That's all it would take to make them 100% balanced.

It's easy to counter.
You won't die to lag acting like you're on the ground if you were never on the ground in the first place.

And didn't he just say they don't need a nerf? :T
Noodler

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu May 29, 2014 7:06 pm

Yeah he did say that. But I don't agree with that. The cooldown wouldn't "nerf" much. It would just make Player Titans need to be more careful, so that any random simpleton can't just play as one, smash buttons and win.
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Accelevi » Thu May 29, 2014 7:29 pm

There shouldn't be any possible safe spots at all.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Kami-Sama » Thu May 29, 2014 8:46 pm

Accelevi wrote:There shouldn't be any possible safe spots at all.

Thank god. So simple yet so right. Make the tops and sides of the walls lava or something xD. (thats a joke....)
Kami-Sama

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu May 29, 2014 9:21 pm

Kami-Sama wrote:
Accelevi wrote:There shouldn't be any possible safe spots at all.

Thank god. So simple yet so right. Make the tops and sides of the walls lava or something xD. (thats a joke....)

Maybe not Lava, lol. But definitely have an invisible barrier.
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Noodler » Thu May 29, 2014 11:18 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:Yeah he did say that. But I don't agree with that. The cooldown wouldn't "nerf" much. It would just make Player Titans need to be more careful, so that any random simpleton can't just play as one, smash buttons and win.

Cooldown is fine, but on hard/abnormal they need more buffs other than being faster, because it doesn't mean much honestly.
They also need to be more fun/hard to play.
Noodler

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu May 29, 2014 11:59 pm

Noodler wrote:
A7X Rogue Titan wrote:Yeah he did say that. But I don't agree with that. The cooldown wouldn't "nerf" much. It would just make Player Titans need to be more careful, so that any random simpleton can't just play as one, smash buttons and win.

Cooldown is fine, but on hard/abnormal they need more buffs other than being faster, because it doesn't mean much honestly.
They also need to be more fun/hard to play.

I agree. I've said before, that they should get a really fast grab attack.
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion