Are player titans OP?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Are player titans OP?

Postby Zenku Arboless » Fri May 30, 2014 3:41 am

The Top of the Walls are ment to be an Area of Safety, thats why they where Built, All you need to do is make a negative to staying up there too long, like maybe if you spend more than idk 20-30 Seconds and you automaticly die, or if you want to freak players out make the CT spawn in a thunder bolt to smash them and them he poofs in smoke (Not being Serious about this but i'd still be pretty funny.
Zenku Arboless

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 30, 2014 3:43 am

Zenku Arboless wrote:The Top of the Walls are ment to be an Area of Safety, thats why they where Built, All you need to do is make a negative to staying up there too long, like maybe if you spend more than idk 20-30 Seconds and you automaticly die, or if you want to freak players out make the CT spawn in a thunder bolt to smash them and them he poofs in smoke (Not being Serious about this but i'd still be pretty funny.

The soft kill zone is a good idea.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Noodler » Fri May 30, 2014 6:53 pm

Zenku Arboless wrote:The Top of the Walls are ment to be an Area of Safety, thats why they where Built, All you need to do is make a negative to staying up there too long, like maybe if you spend more than idk 20-30 Seconds and you automaticly die, or if you want to freak players out make the CT spawn in a thunder bolt to smash them and them he poofs in smoke (Not being Serious about this but i'd still be pretty funny.

Jump on the walls > jump down after 20 sec > jump on the walls...
Great.

Why should there be a safe spot? If you don't want to play, don't join a server.
Noodler

Postby Accelevi » Fri May 30, 2014 6:55 pm

Zenku, for this game, safe spots are an ABSOLUTE no.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Weapioneer » Sat May 31, 2014 12:39 am

One questions though, How effective is titan eren vs a player titan? Can he beat them to a bloody pulp like all the others? And can they hit titan eren's weak point and kill him?
Weapioneer

Postby Terminus » Sat May 31, 2014 12:42 am

Weapioneer wrote:One questions though, How effective is titan eren vs a player titan? Can he beat them to a bloody pulp like all the others? And can they hit titan eren's weak point and kill him?

That doesn't exist anymore. Eren can no longer go Titan in PVP matches (he has Petras special now).
Terminus

Previous

Return to General Discussion