Feedback V07102014

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Feedback V07102014

Postby Noodler » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:19 am

Terramort wrote:It's not kill 50 Titans, though. Each type of Titan is worth various points (normal: 1, Abbie: 2, Jumper/PT: 3, Crawlie: 4), so if you run into a group of abbies and runners, it doesn't take long at all to knock down 20-30 points, even alone. I still have yet to win the the map capturing the checkpoints, I've already won the game clearing the last CP in the Forest of nearby Titans so I *can* capture. And every game I've participated in (Titan or human) has ended in landslide victory for the humans (40+ points remaining), except for a notable 2 where there where 3 PTs working together to summon Annie - which we easily put a stop to by simply using 3DMG to reach CP4 and sending 1 guy on ahead to kill the incoming PTs, instead of wasting time with horses. The PTs had to respawn at the forest, while buddy #2 took CP3, so humans could respawn right next to the fight.

Even summoning Annie didn't really insta-win, as she won both times with only 2 points required for Humanity to win (close games were close), but we could have easily won had we quit blitzing Annie, 3 PTs, numbers jumpers and a crawler and just picked of stragglers while avoiding Annie.

That's another thing - the insta-annie spawn is why Titans take FOREVER to take CP4 - if instead, they capture at a decent rate, and Annie spawns after X minutes, it would make things a little more fair both ways, I think.

Finally, allow numerous people on a CP to capture it. Unless it is a large server, someone has to capture the CPs, and since helping doesn't help, everyone goes off and kills Titans. By the time the CPs are capture, there is maybe 15-20 points left in the map, and good luck getting to the forest before those points are gone if you aren't fairly skilled.

tl;dr: buff how the Titans can capture bases, allow game creator to specify points needed to win, add a time limit to Annie spawning after CP4 capture to prevent Titan buff from being OP (30 seconds?), speed CP capture with numerous people on it

Hm so you could actually go to the crawler village and take half a minute to kill 3 crawlers for a lot of points.
When winning is actually good, I might do this if I feel like getting a win.
Noodler

Postby xRivailution » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:37 am

To be honest, if we truly want to stick to the anime, I dont like the Titan Killing point system.

Because like, if you can have fun while killing Titans and still win, whats the point of making those ''checkpoints''.

You would just go and kill every single Titan and win, rather than sitting for like 90 seconds waiting for the damn checkpoint to load.

It would of been a lot better if You would just capture the checkpoints.

I would like capture all the checkpoints, then go to the forest, and each time its about to load a fucking titan spawns, and I have to kill him, and so I keep doing that and I win without even capturing the last flag.

Which is kinda annoying.

This is all my opinion of course.
xRivailution

Postby Weapioneer » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:45 am

I really like this update, but it really needs some bug fixes. There is this repetitive bug where the game says humanity or titans wins at the first kill, or at game start.
However, I rather like the horses and the outside the walls map. the horses are still slightly annoying to use, since they keep following you and jumping near them causes you to mount them. One really hard part of the plains map is the hills part, since jumpers can easily murder people there. The fact that spawn camping is very easy is also an issue, since I was being murdered by a crawler around 4-6 times at one point, since it was on top of spawn. The time it takes for the checkpoints to be gained is also too long. Also, I agree with the gas boost buff because after using the boost, you lose some speed. Oh, and I found a rather hilarious bug, where while in trost, the bloody Colossal titan appears and starts spamming gas. Eren, meanwhile, is busy gliding about on his giant knees instead of trying to fight it. Also,
Weapioneer

Postby Terramort » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:03 am

xRivailution wrote:To be honest, if we truly want to stick to the anime, I dont like the Titan Killing point system.

Because like, if you can have fun while killing Titans and still win, whats the point of making those ''checkpoints''.

You would just go and kill every single Titan and win, rather than sitting for like 90 seconds waiting for the damn checkpoint to load.

It would of been a lot better if You would just capture the checkpoints.

I would like capture all the checkpoints, then go to the forest, and each time its about to load a fucking titan spawns, and I have to kill him, and so I keep doing that and I win without even capturing the last flag.

Which is kinda annoying.

This is all my opinion of course.

Agreed. Which is why infinite should be a viable option for both sides' points. Another minor change I'd like to see is being unable to respawn if all the available "points" left are still alive on the field, because it's totally lame to be alive fighting Annie to the death with 2 points to go, and some other guys wastes every single life and then DIES, making you lose even though you are alive. Alternatively, unless capturing checkpoints becomes worth points, just give the Hoster the option of giving each Human player X lives.

Then I could set up servers where Titans have infinite points, and humans have only a few lives apiece, forcing teamwork to actually win.
Terramort

Postby Terminus » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:21 am

Is it just me or is the Jumper spawn absurd in the "Outside" map? Even on Normal mode I get to deal with 3 or 4 differently sized buggers, which makes soloing hard and is always a nasty surprise.
Terminus

Postby AirZ » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:00 am

Terminus wrote:Is it just me or is the Jumper spawn absurd in the "Outside" map? Even on Normal mode I get to deal with 3 or 4 differently sized buggers, which makes soloing hard and is always a nasty surprise.

I also think that the amount of jumper is way too high for a normal map.
About 2/3 titans who spawn, is a jumper. Would be fine if the aberrant rate would be that high, but so many jumpers is simply insane.
Will add it to the main post.
AirZ

Postby Tyno » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:51 pm

Jumpers just need to be nerfed in general. Their pin-point homing bite is just too crazy.
If anything make jumpers only come in bigger sizes because I'm tired of seeing a single frame of a tiny one before dying.
Tyno

Postby The Rogue Titan » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:34 am

Tyno wrote:Jumpers just need to be nerfed in general. Their pin-point homing bite is just too crazy.
If anything make jumpers only come in bigger sizes because I'm tired of seeing a single frame of a tiny one before dying.

I agree with this. Especially in the Plains when you're on a slight incline and the Titans just ziplines to you.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby luxordx » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:52 am

It looks as if the CT boss fight has returned, but you still can't deal damage to him.
luxordx

Postby AirZ » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:55 am

luxordx wrote:It looks as if the CT boss fight has returned, but you still can't deal damage to him.

You can actually kill the Colossal Titan, but you will see no damage. And he will simply disappear when killed, and it won't trigger game reset.
AirZ

Previous

Return to General Discussion