Is the game too easy or did we become too good?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Is the game too easy or did we become too good?

Postby Marki243 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:50 am

Terramort wrote:I think it's easier vs cannon and harder vs cannon at the same time, depending on the actual mechanic.

TItan AI - muuuuuuch harder than cannon. When do we EVER see a regular Titan smash, crush, or otherwise kill a human without eating it? Hell, what is the whole point of invading Titans? (Hint: to eat humans)

Titan Toughness - waaaaaay easier than cannon. We seen many times in the show where soldiers don't get a deep/clean cut, and the Titan regens. In the game, however, you can nick the nape with the tip of one of your blades and the Titan dies.

Fall Damage - waaaaay easier than cannon. Outside the Walls might actually be somewhat hard, and I might actually use the slow-ass annoying horses if there was fall damage.

Crawlers - waaaaay harder than cannon. I mean, we see ONE crawler. ONE. That did not jump. Did not turn fast. Did not even get up after hitting a tree. WTF are these things in Feng's game?

Reeling - waaaaay OP compared to cannon. Reeling should simply increase your reel speed, not insta-vector-while-keeping-all-momentum-and-held-attack-for-infinite-damage.

3DMG - waaay OP compared to cannon. You can infinitely reel out, your cables phase through objects, there is no cooldown on hooks once released.

So basically, the game is harder than cannon in a few limited areas, but WAAAAAY easier compared to cannon when everything is taken into account. I'd like to see the game become harder to win/be an expert at, but easier to get into (a.k.a. you don't die every 4 seconds)

Yeah, most of this is true about the game, as there are no consequences for smashing in a tree at like 200mph with any character. I'm not sure about reeling though, since it seems they can reel at any angle. Crawlers are not crawlers. They are freight trains, especially in Hard and Abnormal. Actually the thing about the Titan AI really is how quickly/stupidly they react in Hard mode. I can be slightly to the right or left of them and they start the Titan-Fu. Once you find how to make the AI do what you want, you can easily kill the Titan.
Marki243

Postby Accelevi » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:38 am

What the actual f*** is this thread?
/lock

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:42 am

Accelevi wrote:What the actual f*** is this thread?
/lock

Hallelujah he's back! :lol:
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Previous

Return to General Discussion