AHSS "balancing".

(●′ω`●) any game ideas are welcome (′~`●) 
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Which of these seem to be the best option?

Let Eren Titan kill AHSS
85%
Remove AHSS from PvP maps
4%
Do nothing and let it stay broken
12%

Total votes : 26

Re: AHSS "balancing".

Postby l4dkurts2 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:43 am

Manga
Spoiler:
You shouldn't be able to shoot behide you cuz in the manga that was their weakness, so yea...
l4dkurts2

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:45 am

Manga
Their weakness wasn't shooting behind them it was shooting from the same hand that they were hooked with.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Noodler » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:28 am

KillZone wrote:I would love to see a archery type special for special, but the only question is how to implement into PvE as well as PvP.
It def can't kill Titans, but shooting one in the eyes could be viable, i also don't see them being tripped by it either.

Why does it need to be implemented in PvP?
Eren has 2 different specials depending on the map.
Noodler

Postby KillZone » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:46 pm

You mean PvE? And yea good point, that's a better idea.
KillZone

Postby Noodler » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:23 am

KillZone wrote:You mean PvE? And yea good point, that's a better idea.

Yea, I did, thanks.
Noodler

Postby Kano2 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:36 am

That would be nice if there were PvP specials (not for AHSS).
Kano2

Postby Megamaster » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:26 pm

KillZone wrote:I would love to see a archery type special for special, but the only question is how to implement into PvE as well as PvP.
It def can't kill Titans, but shooting one in the eyes could be viable, i also don't see them being tripped by it either.

Feng doesn't need to add it to PvE. But i really like the idea for PvP.
Megamaster

Postby ELIas » Fri May 01, 2015 6:28 pm

Haha, it's not as if adding an archery special to Sasha would balance the entirety of the PVP.

But since we're talking about it anyway, might as well. For one thing, shooting arrows might seem like a luxury, but then again, it has to be done on the ground and would leave you extremely vulnerable. (In fact, I'd doubt seeing it in use much too often in PVP.) As for its use in PVE, it'll at least give Sasha an actual usable skill to use in F4.

Besides, even if you can't kill a titan with it, it'll emphasize on the teamwork element in this game.
(Sasha blinds titan from a branch, AHSS shoots the leg, and a third player goes for the kill! An extremely cinematic and outrageously inefficient way to kill a titan. XD)
ELIas

Postby TheGreatJedi » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:23 am

l4dkurts2 wrote:Manga
Spoiler:
You shouldn't be able to shoot behide you cuz in the manga that was their weakness, so yea...

Spoiler:
I believe they can but they can't see where they are shooting that is why it's their weakness
the reason why it became their weakness is they have to stretch around their limbs and arms to the location on where their hook is pointing or the location of it in that knowledge when you stretch it out side to side it is impossible to shoot from behind via bending your arm to your side to aim at the back but you can shoot (hooks or guns) from behind if you are aiming from your shoulder(still useless in fast pace movement that is why its their weakness). but this is almost the same as Yolo shooting your hooks behind without any idea where it could send you or where are you shooting
TheGreatJedi

Previous

Return to Game Suggestions