AHSS BLA Stat Ideas; AHSS Specials Ideas

(●′ω`●) any game ideas are welcome (′~`●) 
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Which stats and specials do you like?

DMG Stat
13%
AMO Stat
10%
RNG Stat
17%
RAD Stat
10%
Special 1
13%
Special 2
10%
Special 3
17%
Special 4
7%
Special 5
3%

Total votes : 30

AHSS BLA Stat Ideas; AHSS Specials Ideas

Postby KillZone » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:15 pm

So with the addition of the AHSS the game has taken a turn for the better and most people agree that the game is very fun with the new additions. However the AHSS seem to be incomplete having no specials to choose from and not having a unique replacement stat for the BLA stat. I've brainstormed some potential ideas for both stat alternatives and potential specials. Please note that some of the ideas can work for both stat and special. For example the DMG stat & Damage special. Please read my suggestions and provide adequate feedback :D

Possible BLA stat alternatives for AHSS
1.AMO - Higher the stat the more ammo. If spare ammo is over 10 then symbol changes to single shot x number of shots.
2.RNG - The range of your shots, higher stat means farther shots.
3.DMG - Amount of damage your shots do (only affects PvE gameplay as it's always an instakill in PvP).
4.RAD - A combination of all three. Pertaining to ammo, 100 would be the standard 16 shots (8 for each gun), and every 5 points over 100 equals one more set of shots,
i.e. 105=18 shots 115=20 shots etc. Every 5 points under 100 would take away one set of shots. i.e. 95=14 shots 90=12 shots etc.

Possible Specials
Most of these specials will be active specials due to the fact that the special key is used to shoot both guns right now.
1. Jean skill - allows player to get free from hand (consumes one ammo from one gun, meaning you must have at least one round in one of your guns to escape)
2.Damage - Gives player heavier rounds for more damage and range (gives slight penalty to ACC & SPD stats because of "heavier more powerful rounds")
3.Ammo - Gives 50% more ammo
4.Quick Reload - Allows for faster reloading
5.Mikasa special - Your character shoots one gun up to launch him down and then shoots directly down when he hits the ground/titan/titan's nape
Last edited by KillZone on Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
KillZone

Re: AHSS BLA Stat Ideas; AHSS Specials Ideas

Postby Accelevi » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:30 pm

I'd probably just replace BLA with a combination of AMO/RNG/DMG all somewhat mixed together in smaller amounts.
I don't really agree with grab escape, but okay.
Those other specials look fine though.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:10 pm

I really don't think the gun users need any specials. They are pretty adept at killing humans as it is. And as for killing Titans, they chose to use the guns. So they have to deal with the penalties. The stats seem good enough though.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby KillZone » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:13 pm

Tbh I like the idea of combining the three stats, like each point increases damage and range, and every 5 points gives you another shot for each gun, with 100 stat points equaling the default number now, and anything less would take away shots.

And the only problem I see with the Jean special, is that they shouldn't be facing Titans in the first place but I still think it makes some sense.
KillZone

Postby Kano2 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:33 am

I agree with most of this, but how is someone supposed to escape a titans grab with guns? Also the guns are not really for killing titans so I don't know why be need specials related to titan killing.
Kano2

Postby KillZone » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:59 am

Kano2 wrote:how is someone supposed to escape a titans grab with guns?

By shooting their hand with the gun. Or similar to Jean's Special he pulls out his arm and shoots the titan in the eyes with the gun, which is why you need at least one shot loaded.
Kano2 wrote: Also the guns are not really for killing titans so I don't know why be need specials related to titan killing.

Things can be modified to make them better at other things. Looking at from a canon aspect, the rounds we shoot now are similar to buckshot (multiple pellets) rounds for a shotgun. If you used a larger round, possibly explosive (single larger bullet)(aka the Damage Special), then due to the accuracy needed because the spread is significantly smaller, and while it still isn't the best weapon to use and in no way more effective than blades against titans, it would be more effective at killing titans than people because its easier to hit large napes that don't fly around at high speed than small targets that do. At least if you're using a single round as opposed to multiple pellets.
KillZone

Postby Kev » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:50 pm

If BLA gets replaced with AMO, it should still retain the 5 points = 1 shot. 5 extra shots for 125 points in it sounds right. But the base amount of shots at 100 points should be bumped up to 10 (it's 8 right now), that way you wouldn't be stuck with just 3 shots if you take the stat down to 75.
Kev

Postby Theta » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:21 am

KillZone wrote:
Kano2 wrote:how is someone supposed to escape a titans grab with guns?

By shooting their hand with the gun. Or similar to Jean's Special he pulls out his arm and shoots the titan in the eyes with the gun, which is why you need at least one shot loaded.
Kano2 wrote: Also the guns are not really for killing titans so I don't know why be need specials related to titan killing.

Things can be modified to make them better at other things. Looking at from a canon aspect, the rounds we shoot now are similar to buckshot (multiple pellets) rounds for a shotgun. If you used a larger round, possibly explosive (single larger bullet)(aka the Damage Special), then due to the accuracy needed because the spread is significantly smaller, and while it still isn't the best weapon to use and in no way more effective than blades against titans, it would be more effective at killing titans than people because its easier to hit large napes that don't fly around at high speed than small targets that do. At least if you're using a single round as opposed to multiple pellets.

If someone could pull their arms out of a titan's hand, titans grabbing you wouldn't be a problem for anyone. The only reason Jean cut himself out in the anime is because he was grabbed by the ankle, not his full body. If anyone could pull their arms out when grabbed, they'd just cut their hands or fingers off.
Theta

Return to Game Suggestions